the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm pretty sure he was joking around too.

That said, I gotta admit, Mr.DarkHobo is pretty genuine and honest in his beliefs and, to be clear, I totally don't believe in God, but I respect him for his faith.

I was right there joking about it a few pages back and he really isn't doing anything to deserve it any more than any of the rest of us.

Plus, his letters and work is fantastic.

So, anyway, let's all just chill out and respect each other.

• Like 1

god watches you masturbate

thats why I try to make it as awkward as possible for him, by staring at the ceiling and pointing at it while screaming at the top of my lungs, imagine walking in on someone masturbating, you lock eyes with him, and he is just shrieking at you.. thats gotta be a situation that sticks in your mind for a while.

Good question, I really should keep track of exactly how much time I put into them, but I think 5 to 6 hrs give or take. Getting the sketch done proper on the wood itself can be a headache. It has to all stay in one piece while still having style, balance and legibility.