INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I mix base with most the inks. I find it works out great.

Are you talking to me? Bc I wouldn't think you'd mix junobo with other stuff

And ya it does from what I heard I'd just like it in some sort of marker. If anyone knows what markers it works in please let me know!

hey, i'm just starting out, and tryin to make my own ink.

so far, all i've been using is pilot marker ink on my big pilot super marker, got a few questions:

1. i live in the philippines, so the brands i see here are almost nonexistent where i live, i saw some dot3 brake fluid in a shop, but it's a local brand, would that still work?

2. should i take the foam part off the marker (the one inside) when i put my ink in? or should i just keep it there. i was thinking it might drip on my hands if the foam is taken out.

3. would something like pilot ink, gentian violet, and dot3 brake fluid work? i can't seem to find any leather dye here, and the closest thing i can buy is some shoe polish, would that work too?

4. lastly, i was looking into making my own krink. since we don't have rusto here, what sort of chemicals or kind of paint should u be looking for? also, would it work on a pilot marker? cause if not, i could just make my own mop for it. don't wanna ruin my markers.

thanks.

Guy i was just in the FLIP this summer, your in a fuckin ink paradise. Go to any pet store at an SM or wherever and pick up some methylene blue for only 20 pesos, add a couple drops to your mix and its straight fire.

At the book stores theyve got some filthy inks besides pilot too, just make sure its alcohol based and permanent, not the whiteboard marker shit.

Just be on the lookout for any other filthy chemicals because the restrictions are hella low compared to back here in the states

@Muk: yeah, just recently found out the book stores here carry lots of inks and pens and all that stuff. even found a cool window chalk marker that looks suspiciously like those empty squeeze markers that artprimo has.

Just about any window chalk marker works as a food mop, along with some glue pens, stamp wetteners, and bingo and poster markers.

So, I just got some of that "city ink" inside a steel tip mop. Just got it for the mop and also because I didn't wanna spend 5 dollar shipping for just two Painters Touch cap adapters. Well...this shitty ink seems and smells as if its made with cheap acrylic paint mixed with water....that is all.