INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So is it also worth is to put dot 4 or 5 in your ink? Because Dot 3 isnt made some Euro countries anymore, they did tell me that dot 4 was a mixture of dot 3 and 4...sometinhg like that

Edit: I found this on wikipedia, maybe usefull:

"DOT 4, like DOT 3 and DOT 5.1, is a polyethylene glycol-based fluid (contrasted with DOT 5 which is silicone-based)"

I wouldnt spend 16$ on no ink..

For 16$ i can make a couple gallons of ink. With that much paint and shit, gurantee i could make the perfect recipe within a few tries.

Plus racking bucket paint is so easy, along with mineral spirits, so 16$ = 3 pizzas at little ceasirs.

That's just my .02 cents.

BUT. not to be a hater, the DED shit looks hella clean. I'm quite impressed.

anyone noe what to do with OTR hard 2 buff ink?? cuz i still have 3/4 of a bottle of it and im jus wondering if i can modify it to make it better ink. j/w b4 i throw it away. to me the ink sucks by itself so yeahhhhhh

why dont you just stop being a bitch about it or just keep it.

This 'buff test flix' about DED stuff is bullshit really, and any other ink for the matter. This isn't a personal attack on DED, I'm sure Shaun would be glad to sell you a bottle of DED so you can test it.

But the pictures don't mean shit. It could be DED vs water in the buffing photos for all we know. The only real way is to test it yourself. Compare it to other inks yourself with the buffing agents commonly used on your tags.

anyone noe what to do with OTR hard 2 buff ink?? cuz i still have 3/4 of a bottle of it and im jus wondering if i can modify it to make it better ink. j/w b4 i throw it away. to me the ink sucks by itself so yeahhhhhh

ill buy it for cheap. pm me if you want to do it

edit- or hit me up on myspace, myspace.com/sataone

I wouldnt spend 16$ on no ink..

For 16$ i can make a couple gallons of ink. With that much paint and shit, gurantee i could make the perfect recipe within a few tries.

Plus racking bucket paint is so easy, along with mineral spirits, so 16$ = 3 pizzas at little ceasirs.

That's just my .02 cents.

BUT. not to be a hater, the DED shit looks hella clean. I'm quite impressed.

ok u IDIOT.

theirs a big difference between Ink and paint. your clearly talking out of ur ass and u dont know shit so just stay quiet

So is it also worth is to put dot 4 or 5 in your ink? Because Dot 3 isnt made some Euro countries anymore, they did tell me that dot 4 was a mixture of dot 3 and 4...sometinhg like that

Edit: I found this on wikipedia, maybe usefull:

"DOT 4, like DOT 3 and DOT 5.1, is a polyethylene glycol-based fluid (contrasted with DOT 5 which is silicone-based)"

could someone please answer this

get the hell out here with that crap. I just asked a question for god sakes, mann go change your diaper. And if you dont have anything good to say KEEP YO MOUTH SHUT

Ooh, sorry. I didn't realize i was dealing with such a tough dude. I didn't know you were so good with Caps Lock, i'm really sorry i didn't take you more seriously. Can you ever forgive me?

You twat?

I'll have you know that my advice, however harsh, is the best motherfucking advise you'll ever get. Stop asking questions and get out there and try it! I do it both ways. When my paint has less thinner mixed in, i'll take out the "little penis thing," (fag) because the thickness of the paint is enough to control the flow.

Don't take my word for it though you big-talking asshole. Get out there and get up. The worse thing that happens is that you waste a mop you dripping cunt.

Use the spell check in the future "mann."

could someone please answer this

From my experience, dot 3 doesn't do anything anyway, so i doubt 4 or 5 will help. Give it a shot though, remember only use a drip or two in your mop or pen, any more will fuck with the opacity of your ink and it'll come out streaky.

Oops. I've got to go and change my diaper, but let me know if that works for you.

"FLUID DOT-3 contains oxidation and corrosion inhibitors, which provide excellent corrosion protection for the. metallic components of the brake system."

DOT 3.

Somewhere in the last 5 or 6 pages the DOT 3 got flipped.

Its not for staining or "eating" into your surface.

Its basically an oil that mixes well with your paint.

DOT 3 leaves the "ghost" or waxy greasy haze halo around your marks.

Thats all. Use only a little or paint won't dry and will just continue to drip... it looks crazy in a really bad way. Basically if you get the mix right, when you get buffed, there is a haze left where you marked. Not a color stain. A oil/greasy stain. Can look dope if you get it right and will your marks have a really nice halo around them.

This 'buff test flix' about DED stuff is bullshit really, and any other ink for the matter. This isn't a personal attack on DED, I'm sure Shaun would be glad to sell you a bottle of DED so you can test it.

But the pictures don't mean shit. It could be DED vs water in the buffing photos for all we know. The only real way is to test it yourself. Compare it to other inks yourself with the buffing agents commonly used on your tags.

HEY ASS WHIPE IT WASNT ME WHO POSTED THOSE BUFF TEST FLIX SO PLEASE LEAVE ME AND MY PRODUCTS OUT OF YOUR RETARDED RANTS ALL THE BUFF FLIX I SHOW ARE ON TRAINS THEY WERE NOT BUFFED BY ME OR ANY OF MY FRIENDS THEY WERE BUFFED BY MTA EMPLOYEES DOING THERE JOBS!

THANK YOU AND GOOD DAY!

ok u IDIOT.

theirs a big difference between Ink and paint. your clearly talking out of ur ass and u dont know shit so just stay quiet

Definitions of ink on the Web:

* a liquid used for printing or writing or drawing

* append one's signature to; "They inked the contract"

* fill with ink; "ink a pen"

* dark protective fluid ejected into the water by cuttlefish and other cephalopods

wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

fucking frog

go back to france

Well guys thanks for the feedback on my question, i think ill just go and see if DOT 4 works. In the past i have worked with DOT 3 before so i do know what it does, and i like the "raw" and messy feeling it gives to your ink. (if there is someone else who knows if dot 4 or 5 is as good as dot 3 feel free to pm me or leave a msg)

Definitions of ink on the Web:

* a liquid used for printing or writing or drawing

* append one's signature to; "They inked the contract"

* fill with ink; "ink a pen"

* dark protective fluid ejected into the water by cuttlefish and other cephalopods

wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

fucking frog

go back to france

like i said, your clearly talking out of your ass.

PAINT mixed with mineral spirits or/and paint thinner doesnt make it into INK. why do you think peope stock up on DED, OTR , OINK etc.? 'cause its INK specially made for bombing..

Ink goes in markers, Paint goes in kiwis. now stfu