INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
back to ink, has anyone tried vanilla extract in their ink to give it a better smell? im going to try it later, was wondering if anyone got any good results from trying that.

Not good results really. It still smells like a ton of chemical ass. Maybe i didn't add enough, but it was fucking with the thickness of the ink, it became too transparent after a while.

Oke here's a question, i live in Holland, and can't seem to find nice paint to thin out with white spirits and put in a mop. I've tried looking for Rusto but it's not availible in my hometown. Doe's someone know any good euro paint brands to use?

and with what to thin em out (White spirits, thinner etc)

Your help would be much appreciated

My ink recipe that seems to work well....

Some rust-oleum paint (colors vary)

Paint thinner

Dot 3 brake fluid

Depending on how thick or drippy you want your tag

Pour paint into a thick plastic container(This with the Paint thinner will eat away the side and come out everywhere)

Pour your paint thinner into the container(more or less depending on if you want drippy or thick)

A little bit of dot 3 (it goes a long way, Leaves a ghost tag when buffed)

And a marble if you want to mix up the paint inside....That seemed to work for me and my kiwi mop

Enjoy!

lol i gotta buy cans homie

wait till i get my cans then i'll get your ink

tron, dont start man. im not talking shit 2 u so dont start talking shit 2 me just 2 fit in right with shaun

^^^^^^^^^^^

thas y u rack cans homie, cuz u cant rack the good inks

shaun

why is ur ink so damn fucken expensive man, seriously. 16 bucks for 8 oz's?

i bet its 75 cents for the bottle it comes in, a dollar for your label and like 4 bucks for your ink. Dont bs people, im sure you use fiebings leather dye as ur base ingridient

bet.

like public enemy once said... DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE

bet.

like public enemy once said... DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE

LOOK MAN MY SHIT IS OFFICIAL THERE IS NO "HYPE" ALL MY MY CUSTOMERS ARE SATISFIED! AND BY THE LOOKS OF YOUR POST YOU ARE A NYER IF YOU WANT PROOF RIDE THE J,M,Z LINES AND SEE FOR YOURSELF WHATS GOING ON SOME OF YOU DUDES IN HERE ARE REALY FUCKIN KILLING ME WITH YOUR BULLSHIT COMMENTS AND REVUES FOR MY PRODUCTS THAT YOU HAVE NOT EVEN USED YET ALOT OF YOU CATS ARE ARE A BUNCH OF FUCKIN WOMEN CONSTATLY BUMPING YOUR GUMS ABOUT NOTHING AND THE INK COST $15 NOT 16 AND THIS IS NOT WATERED DOWN BUCKET PAINT OR FUCKIN LEATHER DYE THIS SHIT IS 2 YEARS OF HARD WORK AND RESEARCH!

IF YOU DONT WANT TO BUY IT DONT! THATS ON YOU BUT DONT BAD MOUTH MY SHIT OR TRY TO BELITTLE MY EFFORTS WITH WHAT YOU THINK I SHOULD AND SHOULDNT CHARGE FOR IT

IF YOUR NOT RUNNING YOUR OWN BUSINESS THEN YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH ACTUALY GOES INTO MAKING THIS SHIT I MIXX IT BY HAND BOTTLE BY HAND AND LABEL BY HAND BY MY SELF IM A ONE MAN BAND AND IM ROCKIN IT! IM BRINGING YOU A QUALITY PRODUCT MADE WITH PRIDE IN NEW YORK CITY THE BIRTH PLACE OF GRAFF AS WE KNOW IT! SHOW SOME FUCKIN RESPECT AND THE REASON GROG IS SO FUCKIN CHEAP IS BECAUSE ITS GARBAGE! MADE BY A HUGE COMPANY IN EUROPE...............................DO SOME REASERCH AND COMPARE PRICES TO OTHER PRODUCTS BEFORE YOU START TYPING YOUR BULLSHIT TOWARDS ME

GOOD DAY!:rolleyes:

shut up already shaun. no ones even hating on your ink anymore, just drop it already.

Marsh is another ink that has been around for YEARS, not 2 years, but over 15,20 years and their ink is some good shit.

And your right man, im just talking out of my ass 2 but grog is preatty dope. I prefer pilot ink to grog, but their silver chrome is the shit.

WHO THE FUCK WAS TALKING TO YOU ANY WAY?

MARSH DOES NOT STAIN AND HAS FALLEN WAY OFF! IVE BEEN USING MARSH SINCE 91 AND ITS NOT WHAT IT USED TO BE AT ALL!

AND PILOT INK IS $6 FOR A 1 1/2 OZ BOTTLE DIP SHIT! DO THE MATH ON THAT AND COMPARE IT TO MY $15 8OZ BOTTLE OH AND PILOT WONT STAIN EITHER WILL IT?

ITS NOT HARD TO TELL THAT YOUR JUST TALKING OUT OF YOUR ASS BUDDY

AND YOU DONT KNOW ME TO ADDRESS ME BY NAME ASS WIPE! DOEMDIRTY IS MY SCREEN NAME ADDRESS ME AS SUCH!

AND BY THE WAY MARSH HAS BEEN AVAILABLE SINCE THE 70'S THE COMPANY IS AT LEAST 30 TO 35 YEARS OLD AND HAS CHANGED HANDS A # OF TIMES AND THE FORMULA HAS ALSO CHANGED A # OF TIMES TO REDUCE TOXICITY .............................DO YOUR RESEARCH! I HAVE!!!!!!