Handstyles

MUSTard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

so i got a question, and im hoping some of the older heads who are more experienced can give me some advice on this,

i noticed that when im hitting shit up with a marker and its at eye level or above i have no problem and it comes out looking on point more or less, but whenever i stand up and write from chest level and below i find my tags come out looking hella ugly and lopsided. i was just wondering if this is normal or not. does anyone else have this sort of problem? and if so how do you remedy it without having to bend over and shit. im assuming its because im not getting the same kind of wrist motion and im holding my hand at a different angle, but i don't know if its that or if its because im just out of practice.

its probably a stupid question, but i just wanted to know if any of you guys have noticed something similar or if its just a sign of lack of skill/practice etc. i don't have this kind of problem when im using paint though.

im buggin on it haha, because im like "well shit i can hit it from this angle, but when i hold it a little lower its like a 5 year old did it" you know?

Big up to grafitti and big up to handstyles in general..Shout to anyone and everyone who helps it grow and pushes the limits on any and every style that has been and that is being done on the streets today. Tagging is the truth ..The very soul of Graff, the very thing that drew me in and keeps me doing it today, after a lifetime of practice and change..Handstyles to me are way more interesting and amazing to both look at and appreciate. For those lucky enough to know and understand what I am getting at, you all know what I mean. Its like a beautiful math problem, which can be simple and bold or complex and mind blowing. The best writers are the guys that can bust out any style on demand and be able to go fast and still be neat, or take a huge fat cap and bust out slow flared out bangers to be bold and in your face.Foolish people think that is the eyesore of graff. Scribble that some young kid did to vandalize some building, but to the trained few who really know the truth there will never be anything so amazingly fun to do ,and at the same time bring amazing amounts of satisfaction. Not for the vandalized property but for the fact that you may have just clicked into the zone and reached that next level..My Absolute thanks and heartfelt gratitude go out to the soldiers of the night who have as I have caught this bug and ventured out to keep this art form growing, into the future and beyond..LETTERS, WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT THEM....7DEEONE..AW

• Like 1

unfortunately you got some pretty dull letters for rockin' hands. Not saying your style's dull, just the letters you chose for a name. Not that that's a bad thing. The O-N-E is workin' aiight, i'd def work on the "M" though. The roughness on the streaks either indicates to me you are moving your marker too slow or you are just using a shit marker. I'd keep it flowing at a good speed. Being that your letters are kind of prone to be boring, i'd try keeping some flares off your "E" at the end, leave the other letters simple & then tie in some accents like the squiggly exclamation point you did up there in the pink. Some style that offsets the simplicity of the letters...not too shabs tho!