Handstyles

MUSTard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
its all love u guys are like my fan clubbb ..i always get mega attention...thanks...lol ..again trynna break down tagging styles...but u got no fresh styles yaself ... ....simple post post post stop talking and giving advice....post and show us all how fresh ya style is? foh

Yeah cause self-incrimination is awesome.

Watching you get all defensive and riled up is mildly funny. Mildly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ight ill post a simpler style for u no style mofos....be on lata..sucas eat a dick my team is all over the map....read about us bitch or do a flckr serch ta whole cars everywhere from here to cali.......lemonhead newschool never get out of the house style biters.....thank god i grew up in a school where ....u werent able to see cali styles on the regular and bite msk arrows allday....i feel bad for u young dudes.....some of you dudes never even had more then ten tags up at once....a dude like me had rime msk bigging me up in one of the biggest graff magazines....day in a lyfe biotch......now do me a favor while ya swinging from my nuts.......get out of the house and actully get some stats for your team....

ight ill post a simpler style for u no style mofos....be on lata..sucas eat a dick my team is all over the map....read about us bitch or do a flckr serch ta whole cars everywhere from here to cali.......lemonhead newschool never get out of the house style biters.....thank god i grew up in a school where ....u werent able to see cali styles on the regular and bite msk arrows allday....i feel bad for u young dudes.....some of you dudes never even had more then ten tags up at once....a dude like me had rime msk bigging me up in one of the biggest graff magazines....day in a lyfe biotch......now do me a favor while ya swinging from my nuts.......get out of the house and actully get some stats for your team....
Nobody likes you; get the fuck on with that bullshit...post something I haven't seen already.

• 2 weeks later...