Handstyles

MUSTard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Sunk I like the one in the middle... good style just make that flow a bit more and your hand will look pretty good. Also props for keeping the other shit to a minimum * ---> etc..

thanks bro and yeah i keep the other shit on the down lown i got lucky and had a few heads helping me when i first starting biting away at graffiti so ive learned some decent shit!

SDs, goon tip: your letters have potential, they are just too stiff. It seems like you are thinking too much about each individual letter instead of just letting it flow. Think cursive & remember not every word needs additives like quotes, arrows, etc. There are no rules to graf, nothing says you "need" this or that. I would practice maybe by writing your name without letting the pen up off the paper. Not saying you have to adopt that as a style, but it will help you flow your letters together. Smooth strokes....

one

one one niner .. i dunno what your problem is ?

yea ok i like art .. which i'm guessing so does 90% of the people on the oontz

the computer didn't make it look better agreed.. but i don't see what you've got against it.. you us paper (so do i btw) i used Gimp?

whats the problem if you don't have any constructive criticism please don't talk shit about me (especially over the internet) i don't have a problem with you if anything i would have propped you for your style but now i see what kind of person you are.. you dont appriciate graff.. your just a big headed writer.. yea ok maybe your good but so are lots of writers and how come they dont talk shit?

sorry for the rant but some people on here get on my nerves.. its the internet.. its all graff.. just appriciate it.. even the toyest of the toys do graff.. we all start somewhere.. if you cant see graff as anything more than a haters game.. maybe you shouldn't write.

and yes your handstyles are very sweet..

well done.

• Like 1

one one niner .. i dunno what your problem is ?

yea ok i like art .. which i'm guessing so does 90% of the people on the oontz

the computer didn't make it look better agreed.. but i don't see what you've got against it.. you us paper (so do i btw) i used Gimp?

whats the problem if you don't have any constructive criticism please don't talk shit about me (especially over the internet) i don't have a problem with you if anything i would have propped you for your style but now i see what kind of person you are.. you dont appriciate graff.. your just a big headed writer..

Gimp? :lol: WTF is that some computer program?

I don't care about your props son, and I don't like art fag shit.