Handstyles

MUSTard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Haha tuco, my page didnt load quick and all i seen was the u suck part at first and i was bout to get pissed at u cause u were the first to give me shit on this forum when i joined, then i seen the rest but yeah i know its not great, but lookin at when i first started trying to write to now already alot of improvement, it really is just practice practice practice,

But really any specifics? like whats ur fave one so far?

I wish i could find writers where i live but there is really NONE every wall is clean, and my cities growing, and whats a city without graff? So i guess ima have to start the scene, hopefully some more artistic people will follow and i can learn from real people instead of forum peeps :P but untill then here i practice and learn

the problem is like it is here. one good person starts the scene. they toys will come out of the walls. they see the shit i do and everyone becomes a writer all of a sudden. and trust me, people here suck. mostly shitty can tags and hollows. maybe if youre lucky youll see a throwie or some straights. the only other good shit here comes through the train yard and thats because the main line + a train factory for Norfolk Southern run through my city.

This does not say AMMO, I don't care what you say it doesn't.

I can make it out pretty clearly... Atleast what hes goin for, im hardcore toy so my advice prolly aint shit, but i think there should be more recognition on the A and a better connection on the O, and lose the squiggle comin out the O

TYSN. crits- lose the elements (arrows circles crowns dots etc.) things like that come second. just write your name a billion times in your normal handwriting and itll come out. the only shit you should do now, is make it short, make it fat, make it tall, make it skinny, make it wide. simple things like that. if you cant get basic letter structure down, when you try and flair it, itll get lost. start small and simple. SIIIIIMPLE i can emphasize that enough.

TYSN. crits- lose the elements (arrows circles crowns dots etc.) things like that come second. just write your name a billion times in your normal handwriting and itll come out. the only shit you should do now, is make it short, make it fat, make it tall, make it skinny, make it wide. simple things like that. if you cant get basic letter structure down, when you try and flair it, itll get lost. start small and simple. SIIIIIMPLE i can emphasize that enough.

i will definatly do this and im sure it will help, but right now my ignorance has to say i know what every letter should look like in basic form(learned'em since kindergarten) so if u can elaborate at all how this helps...? like i said i will go write a million times over, but just please elaborate more HOW this helps, what im lookin for when im doin it?