Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
nicetrek550

post sum new sketches here

aight, not meaning to be a dick or cause any offense. You cannot blame the supplies that you have for the lack of style and skill. The fact that you have not markers is not the reason no one likes it, its not a structured sketch, its just not good. Now, you can work on it, and get better like everyone does. I have seen amazing sketches and pictures done in just pencil, so dont blame that. You should also have just put that mess in your other thread, end of story.

the character is fresh, but the letters on the pieces are not structured and you need to just go simple

Originally posted by onesecondple

aight, not meaning to be a dick or cause any offense. You cannot blame the supplies that you have for the lack of style and skill. The fact that you have not markers is not the reason no one likes it, its not a structured sketch, its just not good. Now, you can work on it, and get better like everyone does. I have seen amazing sketches and pictures done in just pencil, so dont blame that. You should also have just put that mess in your other thread, end of story.

maybe theres no need to second this (no pun intended, its a pretty weak pun anyway, onesecond... you know)... but I dont know, its good people get told this shit

^^ there are none. but ive seen people put sum dope shit out their ass using highlighters and crayola markers.

It looks like your trying to go 3d with your letters, but i dont think its working too well, you have to commit to one of the other

(please not 3d)

just keep practicing

and i love using high-lighters, they are easy to come up on and pretty damn good

Originally posted by albinomonkey

give me the best markers besides prismas...

TRIA markers, three tips, and color cordinated to the pantone color guides.

oops i put 2 of the same.........ill otu soem more later im just too dam lazy to put them up now

Originally posted by nicetrek550

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00389284f00000018.jpg'>

here this is a character i did in school . i did it in my homework book so i deleted all my homework in painshop that is why it looks like that let me get sum feed back on this

hey this is fresh, it would look good on a t shirt.. real nice

how long have u been sketching?

i'm not a graffitti artist or anything but i think ur shit is pretty tight. i mostly draw anime. i just wanted to post sumthin...hehe

Life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, so get wasted all the time and have the time of your life

:crazy:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this