gas.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

I've been reading about this for a long time. The natural petroleum resources are draining out, car companies are directed towards new technologies that will allow alternative power yada yada yada...Its an amazing thought to realise that we're actually close to completely drink

the shit out of the earth and its even more amazing, close to unthinkable, to realise just how much gas is used daily worldwide.

Even if this comes as a shock, i wouldnt have a problem driving an electric car and have solar energy taking care of stuff gas used to.

And then i realise that plastic is made out of petroleum to...i cant think of a single thing that changed stuff so much like plastic did, its literally everywhere and in everyform and i fuckin love it...anyone knows what the deal? is there a possibilty of a nonplastic world in the future?

If you fuckers thought that 140$ is too much for a kaws chomper just wait till we run out of plastic...that'll teach ya.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

there is no way in hell any of us will ever see a world without gas/oil. not even our children. the amount of places with oil and gas that havent been drilled is amazing. youd be surprised how much we have left. i doubt weve even used 10% of the amount sitting underground.

word up son.

we gotta drill the moon for oil.

theres always synthetics. its my firm belief alternative energy technologies are being supressed at the moment due to the profits resulting from oil extraction / consumption.

solar energy is a good alternative to oil however not every area can be an active producer. i could imagine a future where the desert in the USA produces all of our electricity needs.

Plastics can be manufcatured from other substances such as corn oil and what not.

There is also the possiblity of synthetic fossil fules. Conagra owns a company which does this. the process is very high efficient. but yes our oil dependency is still scary...

we aren't that close to ning out, there's avast oil supply in the siberian region, but it's going to be hard to get it out.

first of all, russia is poor, we've got exxon, shell, and other american oil companies out there now testing for oil....supplying materials and machinery, etc.

second: it's going to be awhile, there's alot of land to cover over there...all untapped.

my grandfather was a 50 year employee of exxon, i've got many a book on the subject. i hate oil and oil money....but...i thought i'd share some info.

Archived