<<<<<<<PATENT PENDING>>>>>>>

dumptrucking

write with silver:get dissed

Originally posted by Mike bibby

the only reason pars was brought into this is because he was up next to pores with the same silver marker that was used to cross my shit out..so basically..FUCK YOU BOTH!!HAHA MOVER TO I FORGOT..FUCK YOU ALL! YOU CAN CALL THIS NET BEEF, WE CALL IT "HACKING YOUR UGLY ASS SHIT ON FREIGHTS" BEEF. IM DONE.

hahaha:lol: :lol: :lol: what a joke you kids are. youre so funny. and then you even admit that your homies are toys? why arent you "bubbling" them? kasket only writing for one year? why dont you ask him and your boy vegas about how i gave them letters and how i put them down in a crew I started and THEY jocked over 3 years ago. and how i gave them names. oh wait, you didnt know about that did you? ask somebody.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: write with silver:get dissed

Originally posted by Pores

... you even admit that your homies are toys? why arent you "bubbling" them?

haha, biter bubbles himself, you think he wont bubble his boys? he has no conciouse, he'll hack anything. he's like a big tall machette with arms.

seeks/why yall gotta keep bringing 12oz into it? we aint did nothing but laugh along with you

Re: write with silver:get dissed

hahaha:lol: :lol: :lol: what a joke you kids are. youre so funny. and then you even admit that your homies are toys? why arent you "bubbling" them? kasket only writing for one year? why dont you ask him and your boy vegas about how i gave them letters and how i put them down in a crew I started and THEY jocked over 3 years ago. and how i gave them names. oh wait, you didnt know about that did you? ask somebody.

you talk like you used to do something . your a fucking toy. you just started writing . i aint never seen you any where 3 years ago. remember when you tried to write tbk and side bust to look like you were down and tell people you were in it 2 years ago. your so jealous that we put those guys down when they werent that good instead of you.hahaha. get over it. you used to bite komy hard. i know other names you used to write.i havent seen a loser fr8 on this side of the country.no one even heard of yall. dont forget your from the rich part of the suburbs

thug art

Why the fuck does everyone keep mentioning money? who the fuck cares- you can be born a millionaire with a trust fund the size of donald trumps bank acct and still beat the fuck out of someone who was born in the middle of the projects and raised poor as shit.....

you're all a bunch of whining bitches....

get the fuck over this shit...you're a bunch of drama queens whos panties are starting to show fucking stains....

grow the fuck up

tbkings...hahaha

Originally posted by DREL.S.NIKAH

you talk like you used to do something . your a fucking toy. you just started writing . i aint never seen you any where 3 years ago. remember when you tried to write tbk and side bust to look like you were down and tell people you were in it 2 years ago. your so jealous that we put those guys down when they werent that good instead of you.hahaha. get over it. you used to bite komy hard. i know other names you used to write.i havent seen a loser fr8 on this side of the country.no one even heard of yall. dont forget your from the rich part of the suburbs

thug art

hahaha...its funny how misinformed you are. and then saying i JUST started writing and then the next sentance saying i did this and that 2 years ago. what are you talking about. i have crushed the same city as those people 100 times harder than anyone in tbk. i battled that whole crew and killed that city. tbk cant even go to events there or paint in the city without getting gone over in a night or chased off. you are not even respected in your own home town and then they refer to me as a king. you think because you post your bullshit legal pieces on the internet that you have some kind of clout and your homies jock you. you look stupid. i hate to be the one to tell you mr biter but saying "can you burn this" and posting a legal wall is a fucking joke. that shit isnt even graffiti. take it off the "writers forum". if ANY ONE OF YOU faggots out there want to step to me bring your fucking punk-asses to seattle and we will handle this on the streets where this beef belongs. otherwise keep dissing my shit over internet beef. and else, if you seriously dissed me over some beef with a toy ass crew that you read over the internet, i feel utterly ashamed for you.

-pores

Guest Mike bibby

imagine if we where never beefing with you pores, no one would no you for shit, haha, you must love this fame your getting "fame chaser" keep quoting me..your idol

lets see this TROUBLE/BITER/PIER freight you losers dissed

sorry you bitch we arnt as lame as you as to diss something, then flick it, then dowload it, the upload it to a server, then go to 12oz, then post it trying to be cool.. we got lives

Guest Mike bibby

you got lives? like what, waking up and getting drunk and being a poor ass bunch of dorks, haha. i'll post 10 freights this week that i killed. fuck you new jack city toys

Originally posted by amish son

this shit is gettin ridiculous.....

This is getting better as it goes on. I hate to break it to you fellas but besides the FS/NETWORK action and that ZINE(flix which shouldn't be in the same presence as the rest of this junk) this is the kind of shit I pretend I don't see whenever it rolls by. It sucks. All these responses make me realize even more how wack you all really are.

Originally posted by loserfish

sorry you bitch we arnt as lame as you as to diss something, then flick it, then dowload it, the upload it to a server, then go to 12oz, then post it trying to be cool.. we got lives

But your as lame as them when you respond so your in the same boat as they are. You got a life? You sure do. Right here on 12oz

you got lives? like what, waking up and getting drunk and being a poor ass bunch of dorks, haha. i'll post 10 freights this week that i killed. fuck you new jack city toys

damn, thats dope that you caught 10 of our fr8s this week. just goes to show how much work we "dont" put in and how wack we are.

hermit, you make me laugh. we just respond because we are tired of these faggot, jock, wanna-be gangsters acting hard on the internet when in their own town they are hated and have no respect. we dont care if everyone hates us, we are just trying to have fun and paint with our friends. fuck what these faggots are talking about, were losers...

-pores

Guest Mike bibby

when in their own town they are hated and have no respect.

and who are we suppose to get respect from? if you are from sacramento and you write and your not tbk..you are shit. fuck end/dsc.. ya the only other 2 graf crews from there, "real winners"

and who are we suppose to get respect from? if you are from sacramento and you write and your not tbk..you are shit. fuck end/dsc.. ya the only other 2 graf crews from there, "real winners"

NO one is ever going to respect an internet beef crew who makes sport out of dissing shit for NO REAL reason. :yuck: :spent:

imagine if we where never beefing with you pores, no one would no you for shit, haha, you must love this fame your getting "fame chaser" keep quoting me..your idol

Imagine if you never posted your own flicks or stamped licked all the fucking time...no one would have a clue who you were...herbavoire

Imagine if you never posted your own flicks or stamped licked all the fucking time...no one would have a clue who you were...herbavoire.

god you are so funny. everyone HATES you in youre own home town. why do you think you are the only people that anyone knows from sacramento? what about feenk? what about closet? what about stel? what about emer? what about refa? what about drone? what about...damn do i need to go on>? people know who many people are from sac and everyone of them HATE you and your whole crew. the last graffiti function in downtown sac with clown and emer and all those cats; your crew got CHASED off for even trying to show up and hang out up the block. lemme ask you one more question since everyone in sac thats not you are "shit"...is the only reason you think that youre the allstar sacramento graffiti writer because YOUR CREW made a thread called "who put sac on the map" and posted a bunch of your legal walls on there? stick to legal walls and 2 fr8s a month and stay off the forums. people all over are laughing at you. and you still never stepped up to me telling you i will clown the fuck out of you on the streets of seattle.

Yo bitch ass biter you just buried yourself and the rest of your crew toy. Whats going to happen when we see you, dont run pussy. You cant even handle the new jack loser crew kids. This is the major leagues fag and you and your soft ass crew mates will have nothing left running by the end of the next year. Who are you going to run to for back FGS come on KE GUER COLT etc are WHTKO. We have heads in all corners of the continent so get your day flix now herb because your shit aint going to last. Ill put any of the homies against your wack ass shit anyday, my man AEST will take out your whole crew single handedddddddddddddd. Die slow toy. Gangster Solider We Hate all you mothafuckassssss!!!!!

hahahahah...

^^^^^^pores pullin the cards.

in all reality, i have lived in sacramento all my life, and while i have seen some tbk(some of it very good(ie borg, other stuff weak with a capital W(ie trouble komy vegas elixr, )

the majority of tbk's fame is talk.talk talk talk

it kills me how so much beef is generated by second generation kids who never put shit on any map. it is enjoyable to watch tho. fuck it. dont concern yourself with people who arent trying to further their own causes.

just paint.

peace

goner

Originally posted by southrngent

Ill put any of the homies against your wack ass shit anyday, my man AEST will take out your whole crew single handedddddddddddddd. Die slow toy. Gangster Solider We Hate all you mothafuckassssss!!!!!

hopefully aest is bigger than this crap- id like to hope anyway since hes actually dope.

Archived