OFFICIAL 12ozPROPHET T-SHIRTS!

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by you enjoy myself

will enough people want them?

Only channel zero has the numerical and nerdical powers to back that up, plus...its the coolest forum name.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'm getting a bit worried here... I ordered mine last Tuesday or Wednesday and it still hasn't arrived. I had ordered stuff earlier and it arrived very quickly...

I think you guys should send out an e-mail confirmation with the purchase info every time an order is processed.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by Tesseract

And please tell me that 12oz is backing us up for the upcoming cold with a hoodie for xmas...

Viking wear, wonk!

Originally posted by you enjoy myself

i'm sure T shirts designated for specific forums could be considered. the question is, will enough people want them? who knows, but at least it's something to be considered.

I really wasnt looking at the forum itself...but more as a general idea for a 12oz t-shirt...sure itd be tied to the forum...but a shirt that says "Metal Head(s)" would be a cool idea...people wouldnt get the meaning behind it, and if done by a featured artist it could turn out pretty dope.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

I'm getting a bit worried here... I ordered mine last Tuesday or Wednesday and it still hasn't arrived. I had ordered stuff earlier and it arrived very quickly...

I think you guys should send out an e-mail confirmation with the purchase info every time an order is processed.

An email confirmation is sent automatically. Further, you can log into you account and view the order status, as well as track the package. Try it out and if you spot an issue email customer service.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

raven- waiting on your reply budddddddy. :beat:

a question:

your designs for the shirts, to you have them copyrighted? now i know not just anyone could copy the shirts and make their own, but you never know ya know...

so do you get them copyrighted to protect your design or do you not care or whats up?

cuz when i print mine, i dont know if i should get each idea copyrighted and protected or not...

your thoughts sir?

:D

Been swamped, I'll get to it. No you trademark the name, logo, and primary assets. Decorative usage and art is given particular rights upon creation. The only point of officially copyrighting something is to prove when it was created, as well as have the option to recieve damages in the event it's infringed upon. Otherwise a cease and desist order would be sent.

I'm about to start charging you by the hour here. Questions like these should be directed at a lawyer.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Well, nevermind, I just got the package, about to open it.

I wasn't aware of the order tracking service, thanks for the heads up... however I haven't received e-mail confirmation on my past two orders. I'll let em know, thanks!!

DearJoker....for christmas i want family friendly designs i can give to my parents...

cause im down for them. i want them to wear some cool labels but some nonviolent double meaning thought thinking type modern fashion design shit would be perfect. but you know. i dont think my folks is gonna rock body targets or beef forums and i actually want them to enjoy their presents.

word.

Tried to get some better flix of teh shirts over the weekend, but my lighting situation still sucks. I guess there's enough flix between the product page and this thread to get a pretty solid idea of what they look like, though it still doesnt do the quality much of the shirts much justice.

Anyhow, check them out cause they're selling fast...

Official 12ozProphet Shirts

Originally posted by Joker

Now I'm all curious to see who's up for next months shirts...

i distinctly remember in the fashon thread where everyone was talking nike dunks and shit that you talking about white on white graphics if you had the opportunity... white shirt, white graphics.. what happened? dont get me wrong the shirt is pretty hot, but the white on white can NOT be beat..

they have legit 12oz tags in the collar.. i would LOVE a link to WHOEVER printed these for you... please hook it up.. i've been dying to find a new printer who can do collar tags like that for my line.. but no luck.. closest i found was www.merchdirect.com but they have 100 setup fee and minimum of 200 shirts which i cant boot.. im looking to do about 100 first print

Archived