OFFICIAL 12ozPROPHET T-SHIRTS!

misteraven

we're doing what we can. However, we've made special exceptions plenty of times already. Not to open a can of worms, but you international people can contact Customer Service at service@fourthehardway.com and they'll probably work with you to get a package delivered internationally.

Worth giving it a shot for all you guys outside the USA that have been wanting goods.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

raven & co= good guys

i would just like to go on the record as saying that raven & the 4THW staff have gone out of their way to squash our old problems. i really appreciate it. i officially rescind all of my beefing comments. feel free to delete them, although they may show that you guys do a great job at resolving conflicts & have top-notch customer service. thanks again. i ordered my joker shirt today. freshski.

Originally posted by Misteraven

we're doing what we can. However, we've made special exceptions plenty of times already. Not to open a can of worms, but you international people can contact Customer Service at service@fourthehardway.com and they'll probably work with you to get a package delivered internationally.

Worth giving it a shot for all you guys outside the USA that have been wanting goods.

Wow....now that's "Service with an.............Email?"

You actually have some really good tools and one of the best online shops in town..

http://www.bobbygraham.co.uk/coolandcrazymusic/images/clap.gif'>

I can't order because my credit card billing address is separate from my delivery address? My employer is in Michigan and I live in New York... all my credit card bills are sent to the office (obviously I work through the internet) due to my card being corporate.

Is there any way to have an order processed without my being suspected of fraud?

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

I can't order because my credit card billing address is separate from my delivery address? My employer is in Michigan and I live in New York... all my credit card bills are sent to the office (obviously I work through the internet) due to my card being corporate.

Is there any way to have an order processed without my being suspected of fraud?

Unfortunately,we can't bypass the credit card authorization system so if it doesn't accept your address then it won't go through. what you have to do is call your credit card company and list your physical address as an alternate ship to address and then the card should verify through our system. give it a shot and see if it works.

Four The Hard Way ate the cost on the speedy shipping since soem of the shirts sizes came a day late from the factory.

Four The Hard Way prides themselves on shipping orders the same day they're recieved (weekdays), so they were willing to lose a little money to make sure your order got delivered the same day it would have had it been shipped right away despite the discrepancy.

i sent my MO on thursday or friday(13-14th) so 4THW should be getting it soon, taking a few days no doubt being an international order..

just outta curiousity, how long will it take to ship the product back to me (australia) ? couple of days ?

Originally posted by krie

i sent my MO on thursday or friday(13-14th) so 4THW should be getting it soon, taking a few days no doubt being an international order..

just outta curiousity, how long will it take to ship the product back to me (australia) ? couple of days ?

No idea how long transit will take, but the item will go out the same day. Email service@fourthehardway.com and they should be able to fill you in.

Four The Hard Way ate the cost on the speedy shipping since soem of the shirts sizes came a day late from the factory.

Four The Hard Way prides themselves on shipping orders the same day they're recieved (weekdays), so they were willing to lose a little money to make sure your order got delivered the same day it would have had it been shipped right away despite the discrepancy.

You know, I run a business too, and for you to do something like that is unbelievable. The cost of shipping for some of these orders I'm sure cut into your profit big time. That's the shit right there that will guaranteee a future buy. Once again.....

FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK...

http://www.cfdrodeo.com/images/salute.gif'>

Thanks for the compliments.

I've always taken my projects very seriously, and despite some inevitable bumps in the road, I think we've done a pretty decent job all around. Hopefully, it'll only get better with time.

That said, I'll add the gratuitous statement about how ordering from www.fourthehardway.com helps keep projects like this message board alive. Hopefully, with things rolling again we can begin looking at a realistic date to relaunch the magazine. Not to panhandle here, but support from the community can help make the magazine, and other cool projects happen that much sooner.

Originally posted by krie

i don't know when your mo will arrive but rest assured i'll send the package out that same day. thanks again for the continued support. like raven said, it's your support that will ultimately allow us to grow 12oz. and drop more and more projects.

Heads up... some colors in specific sizes are getting close to selling out. If your putting off getting one, you might want to get with it.

say it ain't so. damn, i was trying to wait until payday this thursday ..but looks like i may have to break out the credit card.... is xl black joker one of the one's running low? thanks.

Originally posted by nomadawhat

say it ain't so. damn, i was trying to wait until payday this thursday ..but looks like i may have to break out the credit card.... is xl black joker one of the one's running low? thanks.

honestly, all of the 12oz vs. joker are running real low. we only produced 100 of them total (meaning all sizes not 100 M, 100 L, and 100XL) so there are a handful left on the XL. remember, these will not reproduced once they are sold out!

Like I said before, photgraphs really dont do these shirts justice. They're top notch quality throughout. We had them redone by three separate places before we sourced a company that could satisfy our demands for quality. The black shirts were a particular challenge, but in the end, the colors popped just as bright, without those thick ass lame screen prints.

Maybe a few of you that have shirts in hand can speak up about it.

Anyhow, do us both a favor and scoop one while you can.

Like I said before, photgraphs really dont do these shirts justice. They're top notch quality throughout.

Agreed.. the quality of the shirt I recieved is exceptional. Thanks for the free CD's, also.

Guest imported_Europe

I got my Beef shirt today and it is really top quality.

I feel old when I say: I didnt think they made a good ol' tshirt like that anymore...

But they do! Solid stuff

godamnit, that joker shirt in white looks hotastic.

I guess ill try ordering again, maybe it will work the second time.

Will you guys be basically dropping the shirts pretty much as soon as possible each new month? ....any hints as to what (or from whom) to expect?;)

Originally posted by E MARTYR

raven id sure like to talk to you a bit on aim... (ibteaser)

about the quality and what not... business q's... not about one of mine being bad, i havent ordered...

holler at me for a second when you get the chance... ,please.

just email me what you want to know. I'm crazy swamped, so aim is mostly impossible.

Archived