OFFICIAL 12ozPROPHET T-SHIRTS!

misteraven

Originally posted by Misteraven

anyhow, we plan to drop a limited batch of shirts each month from here on out, so maybe you'll like next month's releases better.

If that's the case, I cannot emphasise how much I want international shipping. I can't get an uncle to ship it over each month! I'd run out of uncles. Can I contact 4THW to see if they'll make an exception?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that joker shirt is hot. i want one bad, and i like 12oz a lot, corny or not, it's done some very good things for my life. i went to go order one, and i couldn't go through with it. why? because my body won't let me order from a place that has ripped me off not once, but twice. i'd gladly order one if my two shipments from several years ago would magically appear in the box. ;)

tears/keepin it real

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

im going to feel very lame sitting here wearing "team" shirt while posting. yet.....im going to do it anyway. its about goddamn time i had a "jersey" for this shit.

the joker one will be mine pending i can get it in black still at the end of the week....

just out of curiousity, on the joker shirt, where are the graphics oriented on the shirt? im guessing the "main" one is upper center where most tshirt-graphics are.....but what about the other target image with the tag?

front hit is centered upper chest, back hit is a couple inches from the bottom hem on the back right side.

Originally posted by Spike

If that's the case, I cannot emphasise how much I want international shipping. I can't get an uncle to ship it over each month! I'd run out of uncles. Can I contact 4THW to see if they'll make an exception?

email service@fourthehardway.com and I'm guessing you can work out an exception for international shipping with them. they're nice guys, give it a shot.

Originally posted by TEARZ

i went to go order one, and i couldn't go through with it. why? because my body won't let me order from a place that has ripped me off not once, but twice. i'd gladly order one if my two shipments from several years ago would magically appear in the box. ;)

tears/keepin it real

i cant speak for raven on this, but i know that dude has put up SEVERAL posts explaining that anyone that got screwed in the past, if they would email him with any kind of proof, he would more than make up for it now. if you havent tried to contact him, then no offense homie, but thats on you. and if you havent even tried, then it's not really fair for you to slander him without giving him a chance to make good.

that joker shirt is hot. i want one bad, and i like 12oz a lot, corny or not, it's done some very good things for my life. i went to go order one, and i couldn't go through with it. why? because my body won't let me order from a place that has ripped me off not once, but twice. i'd gladly order one if my two shipments from several years ago would magically appear in the box. ;)

tears/keepin it real

There's no excuses... I told anyone that had a misplaced order to contact service@fourthehardway.com with any reference info so they could search archived records. If we owe you anything, you'll get it if you speak up.

Originally posted by seeking

i cant speak for raven on this, but i know that dude has put up SEVERAL posts explaining that anyone that got screwed in the past, if they would email him with any kind of proof, he would more than make up for it now. if you havent tried to contact him, then no offense homie, but thats on you. and if you havent even tried, then it's not really fair for you to slander him without giving him a chance to make good.

ok fair enough dude, but i NEVER saw any info provided for those that got screwed in the past. maybe i wasn't looking hard- fuggit, i wasn't looking hard, but i don't feel like it's on me to have to LOOK for that kind of info.

and i haven't tried recently, but over the past 4 years i probably put out 20 or so "where's my shit" emails and calls. forgive me for not realizing if i had done this in the past two months it would work, as opposed to the previous three years. i know we all like raven and stuff, but come on man, that's far from slander. that's the truth. it's not like i haven't tried to contact dude to let him know what's up and give him the chance to make good.

raven, i see your post, but don't act all indignant and say "there's no excuse." come on man, you're running a business, you think that makes people want to order? did i mess up originally by ordering from you and not having my shit come? or sending 20 emails/call and never getting anything returned? i don't think so. and if you're willing to make good, cool, thanks. gravy train. i'll take you up on the offer.

the "slander" and "no excuse" comments seemed a little uneven to me, which is why i even responded here as opposed to email (where everything else should be settled). i'd much rather not marr raven's thread further. how bout that joker shirt? :)

no one's upset. at least I'm not and I meant no foul in my statement to you. I'm simply saying that I've repeatedly mentioned that anyone with a missing order can contact us and if we can find evidence to substantiate the claim, you'll get your just deserves and some other good stuff to make up for the discrepency.

I'm just tired of kids whining about a pack of missing caps, then disappearing when I ask them to step up with some info or proof. We tried to start hitting up people we were aware of having missing orders, but it was a nightmare trying to get ahold of them with no phone numbers, and outdated addresses.

Like I've mentioned several times in the past, there were very few orders outstanding when we closed 7th Heaven since 98% of all orders we recieved were paid via credit card. Once people found out we closed, everyone and their mothers (literally) simply contested the charges with their bank and never lost a dime. Fact is there was only about a week and a half to two week discrepency where we werent sure what was happening where orders got processed and didnt ship before we closed our doors. However, we have records of all that stuff, and it still doesnt change the fact that Four The Hard Way only accepts credit cards, which means your covered 100% by the card issuer when you use it.

Regardless, we've got a squeeky clean record and I'm sure enough of you have already ordered from Four The Hard Way that plenty of you can step up and vouch for not only the fact you recieved what you ordered, but that it was delivered quickly and professionally with plenty of free stuff.

hey no harm done...

just hit me up, or hit up service@fourthehardway.com with some reference info and it'll be looked into and sorted out.

if you really did get your orders lost, then my personal apologies. 4THW has been specifically instructed to make sure people in that position are looked out for properly, so I'm sure you'll get laced up in the end.

hey no harm done...

just hit me up, or hit up service@fourthehardway.com with some reference info and it'll be looked into and sorted out.

if you really did get your orders lost, then my personal apologies. 4THW has been specifically instructed to make sure people in that position are looked out for properly, so I'm sure you'll get laced up in the end.

thanks, i appreciate it, and sorry to divert the thread. honestly, i know it sounds crazy, but i never looked at the original 4THW thread- i've never looked at that nightowls shit or some other behemoth threads either.

thanks, i appreciate it, and sorry to divert the thread. honestly, i know it sounds crazy, but i never looked at the original 4THW thread- i've never looked at that nightowls shit or some other behemoth threads either.

I just got your email...I'm going to go through my records and try to find your original order. I'll hit you up in a day or two...we'll get this situation sorted out asap....

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Is the Joker outline/handstyle visible on the black t-shirts? I.e., is it gray on black, or is it black on black?

the handstyle on the back is a medium grey and yes, it's equally visible on black as it is on white.

personally I like the pro league shirt in white and the joker shirt on black, but it's a really touch call. both shirt colors for each shirt look real clean.

quality is top notch thru and thru. we put a lot of effort into getting them made and I'm sure once you get it in hand, you'll see that these aren't some run of the mill type t-shirts.

Guest imported_Europe

the mods get hooked up.

You hear that? Finally we are getting paid...:D

And with no international orders, Ill be the only one on this continent sporting that Team 12oz shirt!

No xxl shit dude what about us big brothaz?

and can I get my name printed on the back...so next under preassure I'll get smacked in the mouth for sure?Straight team shirt.I'll pay for teases if it reads "never had it never will.....brandy one luv 99"

what about picking a random dude off the board to make designs,yes if they suck straight tell em but if it's an ok design run it.It could be funny...a frate raper jawn "pffffttttt spelling and gramaz fo suckazzzzzz" and picture of my ass crack peekin out in the yard!

Archived