Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
LOONEYBINOUT

PART OF PART 4

Why oh why would you post there here? Damn, 5 shots from the archives now posted on 12oz. Now I'm feeling like that indian from that old 70's commercial. Damn buddy, your going to have to do some talking and fast.

Clasico now I know that originally read "Role Model email me I got a ? 4 U" HAHAHHAAHHA. Is anybody good at Jenga and or Scattegories here?

Originally posted by rolemodel

Let's play a game called name the photographer. Have all but 2 of these shots. So when are you going to start breaking out the pictures that you took?

Im 30 years old. ,Im sure your my age too. Im still painting ,Im still trading , and I sure aint a fucken dick head like you. So go save all your pictures where ever you put em (B&W bullshit files) and quit bitching on 12ozprofitforums and let me know in my e mail who you are so i dont post any of your pieces. i send them to you for safe keeping..

What's up with all this vulgarity displayed here? I find it to be quite obscene for our younger viewing audience. There should be a rating system here just like the theatres. G PG R NC-17 and XXX. This post now has to be Rated PG.

What's up with all this vulgarity displayed here? I find it to be quite obscene for our younger viewing audience. There should be a rating system here just like the theatres. G PG R NC-17 and XXX. This post now has to be Rated PG.

i got your mickeymouse hat right here for you!

yo fuck all that noise scenic route's post are the only ones i look forward to seeing. the shit he post is 95% of the time better than any of the current shit posted on here.

yo scenic holla at me i think we could do some good trading were def on the same level!

??????????? THIS IS ALL I COULD COME UP WITH AFTER READING STUPID LINES, ON SEVERAL POSTS, INCLUDING THE ONE ABOVE...

http://www.fototime.com/{CAF8A7C9-821A-47F0-A8DA-8E9E7B12606F}/picture.JPG'>

^^^thats hyginx.

quite honestly, i really dont even think most of the 12oz audience gives a fuck about classics. maybe 4 or 5 people can really appreciate them but i think most of these 12oz cats are totally into who can self promote the hardest. i see rolemodels point, but i think scenic route obviously has the right to do what he wants with the photos he has aquired over the years.

the post is sick.

and oh yeah bump Train Line Terrors and Rosko DTK

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

R.I.P SEGE ,BUMP THAT ZEN AND OF COURSE ROSKO!!!FRESH AS FUCK

Originally posted by SCENIC ROUTE

plenty more coming, including new stuff

Good deal man, great post's, keep 'em coming..

Guest crack is wack

history is my favorite subject. thank you for educating...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this