ANARCHY!

kilgoretrout

Originally posted by AevOne718

As for a functioning anarchism, yes, actually those have existed. African tribes would function on a totally equal level, everyone shared everything, conflicts were solved in tribe gatherings where everyone was given a voice.

so ummmm, since you just described eutopian communism, perhaps now you can give a stab at describing one of these 'anarchist' states.

It would work with civilized intelligent people, very few of which live in America. On the other hand, some of the intelligent people i have met are anarchists. And they live fine.

well, if we were to use the definition you just gave, then infact there were plenty of anarchist communities spread all over the americas...that is until the white man came in, completely unchecked by laws or morals, causing 'anarchy' and murdering everyone.

Anarchy won't work on a large level.

neither will jumping out of my window, flapping my arms, and flying over to 7-11, which is precisely why i dont bother telling everyone how fucking cool it would be if it did work.

anarchists who live their lifestyles with autonomy have connections all over the country and all over the world. They seem to be doing pretty well too, since hardly anyone is aware of it.

so these 'anarchists' that you speak of. can you please create a pie chart indicating how many of them live with their parents, how many of them live in cardboard boxes, and how many of them live in 'autonomous' houses, free from the 'un-autonomous' restrictions of electricity, city water and sewage. and how do these far and wide 'connections' keep in contact? i hope its by carrier pigeon, smoke signals or mental telepathy, because if they're writing letters, they're nothing but slaves to the man. also, hardly anyone is aware that the lady in the bed next to my grandmother in the hospital, is dying of cancer, but i wouldnt say she's doing 'pretty well'.

I am 16, I do like pirates, and I don't consider myself an anarchist, but an autonomist. I want to be in charge of my own life.

an 'autonomist' that lives with his parents and has every requirement for survival provided by someone else. hoq cute. isnt that like 'fucking for virginity'? oh wait, no, that was war. my bad. 'dependent autonomy' is a neat concept. more people should believe in that.

If it means eating out of dumpsters, thats fine, ive had dumpstered food, and it's worth the same $5 you paid for it before you changed your mind and "threw it in the garbage".

when you eat out of a dumpster, you're eating food produced by and for the people you are claiming to be 'autonomous' from. which means you are at the mercy of what they decide to throw out. if they soak all their trash in bleach (which some places do, to discourage gutter punks and other worthless pieces of shit) you starve to death. the only thing 'autonomous' about that is that no one gives a fuck but you.

If you don't have stories to tell at the age of 80, then you may as well have been dead at the age of 20.

i have more stories than i have words to tell them with (and ive got a lot of words). being a mindless drone, and working within the system that life has granted us are two different things. only those with completely unrealistic views of the necessities of life confuse them, believing it to be an 'all or nothing' situation.

sludgehammer, please rephrase everything i just in two sentences, so i can laugh and say 'god, why didnt i just say that'?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

basically what hes saying is... the mallgoths wont let him hang out with them cause hes not pale enough and the punkards wont let them get pissed and destroy cause hes not mad enough..or rude...hes an outcast so hes gonna cause anarchy and chaos. basicallly....he sucks.

Originally posted by S@T@N

You need to fucking die. Or get banned, but I'm very fond of the dying.

Not sludgenuts, oh no. That other kid whose name I refuse to read.

thats right cause i kick ass as i have previously stated. if you want my dad is a cop...i mean an anarchy advisary, he will arrest him if you want buh ahhahahahahaha

naw man my sarcasm detector didnt sound off until i reread the posts.two days of no sleep will do that i guess.

but i'm just saying its a rare thing to see any punks that are black nowadays.. i think in my old city there where possibly 4 including me that truly with the diy,squatting, comunity , politics, music.

i caught alot of shit for this when i was younger even though i never limited myself to any genre of music.

i could rant for hours on end about anarchist theories , the government and bigwig companies , but i suck at typing and it would be a waste because nothing would be accomplished. so what if everyone in the world comes to an agreement on what anarchy really is, what would YOU do if a situation occurs and "anarchy" has enveloped your surroundings. its easy to say what you are going to do. but when it comes down to it nobody really knows what they would do until it happens.

bleh i'm steering away from this thread

let me ask you this, what is this pointless drivel and chattering about talks of anarchy no goverment different forms of goverment and just plain ol lifestyles going to do? nothing, exactly so make fun of the stupid people who think that this is making a point proving something or making a change. im sorry im not nearly as smart , expierenced, punk rawk, mall goth, or chaotic as you. but eh i just think some shit is pointless.

p.s. your a fat head!

the world looks like a finger painting done with

broken hands. i saw the last mantis today eat its own

head and fuck itself into nothing, into nothing. i'm

told that we had hands once, and we started carrying

knives. now we have knives instead. so even when we try to embrace we stab.learn to lick your wounds for the taste,learn to lick your wounds for the taste

~agoraphobic nosebleed

I dunno about all of you... but I got the new Thrice, Thursday and Taking Back Sunday albums... I'm soooo ready to smash the state from my view of the lake it's like Judas and Jiffypop in a small hallway with things that suck: Parents, school, cops, homework, jobs, people who aren't like me, facists, the pretty girls who won't look at me and Marilyn Manson fans because I hate them.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Yeah pirates say some pretty cool shit too. Walk the plank ye scurvy dog. Arrggg. Plus they have hooks for hands and have a flag with a skull on it. That's pretty damn cool too.

Maybe I should weigh the pros and cons between Pirates and Cowboys. I mean I really have nothing better to do.

Cowboys Pro:

[*]stubble

[*]horses

[*]revolvers

[*]cards

[*]whiskey

[*]hookers

[*]bar fights

[*]duels

[*]lassos

[*]bonanza

[*]rob trains and banks

[*]outlaws

[*]roll their own cigarettes

[*]have hide outs in the middle of the desert

[*]say cool things

[/list=1]

Con:

[*]chaps

[*]its hot

[/list=1]

Pirates Pro:

[*]hooks for hands

[*]cool costumes

[*]eye patches

[*]swords

[*]jolly roger

[*]they steal shit

[*]they burry treasure

[*]They say cool things

[*]they make people walk the plank

[*]they swear a lot

[*]outlaws

[*]rum

[/list=1]

Con:

[*]live on a boat

[*]wooden legs

[*]parrots

[*]scurvy

[/list=1]

hmmm this is a tough one. Pirates are cool and all but they get scurvy. Fuck that. I wanna sit on a porch with a shot gun and chew tobacco and protect my land. Word. I run this town now.

Yeah, but pirates get to sail to tropical islands, drink rum and fuck the native girls in the sunshine! Cowboys have to drink cheap whiskey and sleep with well trodden whores.

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by sludgenuts

just face it, your all mallgoths and thats all youll ever be! real anarchists hang out in the mall buy their shiny shirts with screen printed anarchy symbols all over them...thats real fucking chaos!

its not real chaos until you get the official insurgence embroidered anarchy patch.

Guest mikro137

with captain anarchy ian k.'s signiture

by ian k do you mean ian keller who stole my bass head?

http://www.theweathermen.com/acatalog/punk%20anarchy%20logo.jpg'>

http://www.raisethefist.com/anarchy.jpg'>

http://home.claranet.de/misthaufen/bilder/anarchie/anarchy.jpg'> this one is real chaos!!!

http://www.laoghaire.net/anarchy.jpg'> this is exactly how kids should be raised, by 3 they should be out commiting hate crimes and the like...

http://www.bloomington.in.us/~okolicko/images/anarchy.jpg'> seee even the gods believe in anarchy...come on now lets go blow up a starbucks maybe kill some coppas...lets knock over street lights so cars smash into each other cause that would prove every point im trying to make herE!!!!

Guest mikro137

four pages = anarchy...shut up!

p.s. i still love you!

you arent an anarchist if you dont love me

Archived