Israel Grounds Pilots Who Refused Mission

mental invalid

Guest im not witty

i think its more why dont we hear about palestinians protesting. im not saying that i KNOW that they are protesting, but i think its more likely that our media ignores it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even not being a palestinian I can still answer this one.

Some ARE against violence and some protest..

But most of them are Israeli Arabs.

And some palestinians are just afraid of the terrorists.

Its not like they give a fuck about shooting their own ppl. Hell, they took and still take money that was supposed to be used in order to fix the housing for weaponry and palaces to they palestinians leaders.

Guest im not witty

and i dont mean to come off like im all pro palestine and cant see both sides. i dont think anybody should be blowing anyone up. part of me says if palestinians just stopped bombing places, and just got thier asses handed to them and kind of took it in the face like MLK/pacifist style, then the world would wake up to thier persecution and instead of seeing them as murderers, see them as a people who are fighting back, not just fighting.

but then part of me thinks, if they stopped all insurrection, then the biased media would just ignore the story all together and they would continue to get fucked up.

i dunno. im certainly no expert.

human beings are prone to solving problems with violence.

people aren't always happy 'coexisting'

they want to dominate.

that's why peace doesn't look like it's going to work, now.

there seem to be too many people [in leadership positions] who are in favor of violence as a band-aid solution..

an act, then retaliation.

a never-ending cycle.

because for too many, it's easier than finding a permanent peace.

too many concessions, not enough spoils

come on, the u.s. is suffering its own cycle of violence, generally played out in innercities across the nation daily..

people can't help themselves.

they can't suck up the shit they've been through and deal long enough for a cease fire.

but what do i know?

Originally posted by Tbious One

Yeah thats true.

The situation is REALLY fucked up.

And there is a LOT of brainwashing going on.

And in Europe is well.

Most of the Euro media is really Anti Israel...

i would not go as far as saying that the Euro media is Anti Israel.

Specifically, I am refering to German and Austrian news networks, and private channels, ARTE, ORF and SAT1,2,3) all must walk very fine lines when dealing with the aforementioned issues because of horendous acts fifty years ago.

Growing up in the States and now living abroad i find that the media here tends to give a fair, balanced push on both sides. They tend to broadcast unbiasly both sides which is refreshing considering the news available back home. ( i am talking about the poor folks that get their info from NY Post, NY Daily News and Fox, CNN etc.)

Essentially, I commend the pilots that refused to partake in the mission. Yes, they are in the military, yes they disobeyed orders, but, they followed their emotions and made their own decisions on the matter and there is nothing wrong with that or the reason for which they did it.

Bottom line, the violence must stop.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by mental invalid

"why are there no palestinians protesting against viloence?"

i would like to know this myself.......

i'm really not in a 'word things properly' phase so bare with me...I understand that both sides hold responsibilty..but still palestine is the opressed part while Israel is the thief and murderer in this case...It makes me wonder how we talk about anti-israel media coverage when they pull that shit for so many years in full support...the violence will end when palestinians get whats theirs....When we talk about arafat being a joke we must always remember what Sharon is, what Sharon does...that he got re-elected and that Perez called him out some days ago to stop this madness he got into.

I dont wanna sound disrespectfull to the israelis that died, nor to support terror...still, eachone plays with the cards he's given.

In my opinion, Jews suffer from the victim/victimizer syndrome...they feel the wicked need to do the shame shit others did to them...I refuse to accept the humanitarian supersensitive films about the holocaust that pop every year while, as an official nation they show no practice of a deep understanding of the issue and how similar tragedies can be avoided.

Short version, the US needs a friend in petroleum land, or the Arabs will have all that black gold under the sand. Obese Americans need to drive their fat SUVs to McD's for their super-size freedom fries.

Wow, I sorta rapped there.

Sometimes I walk in the woods, or even just look at pictures of the more sparsely inhabited areas of the world, including rural US places, and I think: there's plenty of room here for either every Israeli, or every Palestinian. If one side or the other would just...leave altogether, there would no longer be the need for any violence. But they both insist on having the same plot of land - and a fairly barren, unattractive plot at that. The simple fact of proximity + stubbornness insures the death of thousands of people. Nobody will leave. They would rather kill and die than find quieter land. Another stupid twist on the "property is more important than people" concept that graffiti writers face.

Humans are dumb. My opinion of them drops almost daily. A close look at how I'm conducting my life proves that I'm no exception though. Struggle for answers, give up, paint some trains, eat, spank it, go to bed, sleep, wake up, struggle for answers.

ok ppl .....

you know you cant choose sides just from wut you here/see on the news ....

the palestinens take care of all you ppl to see wut we do to them but you havent seen wut they have done to us !you call our (israelis) behavior inhumanic (if thats how i write it)?

is it humanic to shoot a 10 months old girl in the head with a sinpper riffel? hell no

i m not going to expand words just give you a link to a site and you all tell me if they are trustable partners to peace

here are the ppl you stand up for

and here is the pic of the 10 m infent who was killed

http://rotter.net/israel/64.jpg'>

now tell me who isnt humanic?

btw we doze their houses only after a suciside bomber kills him self so we kill his house

Guest im not witty

first of all, if i took sides by watching the news, id certainly be for israel, they are always the victim on the news. always. i assure you that the people who seem pro palestine on this site are the minority in this country.

id show you pictures of dead palestinians but we'd have to scrape them out of tank treads first. the point is that there is violence on both sides. terrible terrible violence, but all you hear on the news is palestinians are terrorists blah blah blah. you think there arent just as many dead palestinian kids?

one dude shoots a baby with a sniper rifle, and its a fucking national tragedy. a whole country of people are kicked off their land and thrown in cages, then systematically killed whenever its deemed 'appropriate' and thats 'just'?

'suicide bombing' exists because without it, no one would pay any fucking attention to whats going on there. if we didnt constantly hear about the 'homicide bombings' the situation would not be spoke of, ever. not that im saying killing innocent people is right, im saying that occupying stolen land, incarcerating the previous inhabitants, and fucking whining to the world when they get pissed off about it, is not right. look at the completely ridiculous way you're treating the palestinians, even with the world watching. imagine how fucking insane it would be if there wasnt atleast a little bit of scrutiny.

'dont start none wont be none'. if palestinians werent treated like prisioners in their own country, they wouldnt be fucking blowing people up.

fuck israel. this is a perfect example of the 'hate that hate created' theory. your people were wronged, so now you'll wrong whoever you feel acceptable, because the world 'owes' you. bitch the world doesnt owe you shit. just as many russians, italians, gypsies, gays, addicts and disabled people were murdered by the nazi's, but do you motherfuckers EVER talk about that? no, becuase it would take away sympathy from your 'plight'. fuck your plight. and fuck the complete lack of regard for ttruth which with you've inflated the numbers of the halocaust. fuck trying to pass legislation that will put people in prison for not believing whatever you tell them is the truth, regardless of its sometimes complete and total lack of backing.* if you're not fighting for the freedom of every person regardless of their race or ethnicity, then you're fighting for the continuation of racial hatred. period, end of story.

we're all taught that jews are some how 'sacred' because of the attrocity that took place. so that gives you a blank check to fuck motherfuckers over? cause you were wronged? if my sister gets raped, can i run around killing people cause im mad about it?

i know this is neither a very well thought out, nor sensetively worded post, but im kind like 'fuck sensetive' when it comes to this topic. stop puttting people in cages, then bulldozing their houses and putting them in smaller cages, cause they're mad about it. fuck using the past as an excuse for the complete inhumanity with which you act now.

and finally as homeboy said, not only would he have to first scrape the baby from the tank treads, but we'd also have to dig it out of the rubble left by sidwinder missles.

seeks/fuck any country based on the propgation of hatred

*for about the first 50 years after ww2, israel claimed that roughly 4 million jews were killed at auschewitz. it wasnt until recently, when people (jewish people at that) started questioning the validity of that statement, and it was finally proven to be completely made up. the plaques that were placed around the site were even removed, and replaced with new ones, claiming a new figure of 1.5 million. attrocity still doesnt go far enough to explain what happend, but coompletely lying in the face of already efficent evidence, does little to raise sympathy further. this is just one example, but the total figures for all jews killed are widely disputed, not only by foreigners, but by a great number of (self hating of course) jews more interested in truth than sympathy.

also, two us senators recently introduced a bill (right at the height of the anti-iraq war no less) that would make revisionism (denying the holocaust took place) a felonious, prisionable offense.

it's ok that no one knows 10 million chinese, 100 million africans during the slave trade, a million indonesians, etc etc etc were killed, hell, its even ok to not know that 3 million italians, russians and gypsies died at the hands of the nazi's, but if you question for a second the validity of asraels claims, you're a felon.

fuck your thought police.

!@#$,

if you've got any suggestions for books, feel free.

yeah for the love of god, for every brutal flick of a dead jew, i can show you one for a dead palestinian...

ya see thats the fucking point.....its all tit for tat.....

and as far as my friends questions, i agree with both points made...the fact that 1. our media perhaps does not cover it 2. being the supressed people they do not want to protest against being the fatah...

however when does the normal citizen finally go "look, the bombs are not doing it, we need a different approach"

im looking for people on both sides to say that....

and on another topic, anyone ever heard of the zionist movement that wanted to settle in s.america......but were basically silenced by the jewish majority who wanted the holy land...their basic idea was why the fuck would you want to be in the mist of people that hate....lets buy an island and live the good life...

betcha island life looks good now...

i knew that freight would make a showing.....

how can you constantly remind people of how abused you are, when everything is good?

oh, and if dude wants to bring up dead baby pictures, lets start bringing up the several israeli mossad agents who have been found posing as islamic extremists, either planting bombs (as they did in a south american embassy) or organizing anti-israeli groups as they were found to be doing in palestine. you motherfuckers have been proven to kill your own people to sway public sentiment, beliving the good of the whole is worth the sacrifice of a few, and you want us to fucking cry you a river? bitch theres enough blood to make a river, save your tears.

(any reference to 'you' is a collective 'you' and not aimed at anyone in particular)

Originally posted by seeking

it's ok that no one knows 10 million chinese, 100 million africans during the slave trade, a million indonesians, etc etc etc were killed

dont forget the armenian genocide. look it up in youre high school history book to learn more...

oh wait, its not in there....nevermind then.

Dude you talk so much bullshit.

ITs easy to see that you know only what they want you to know.

Fuck.

6 Million jews were killed in the holaucost.

1 Million gypsies and less of other ppl which were killed MOSTLY during war and not in death camps.

There IS a sligt difference.

Cages?

WTF?

Do you know any palestinian from real life anyways?

I assume you don't.

Before the Intefada begun about 3 years ago everything was good.

They had good housing, they had work, they had money and food.

And you know who were the ones that lived in refugge houses?

The one that were brought by Egypt and Jorden which didn't wan't them.

When the terrorism begun Zhahal had to move them to the cityies in order to prevent terrorism. And that was before innocent kids were killed ("somehow" they were forced to stand around a terrorist because if they won't do it they will die. Yeah, they were there in order that the Israelis will look bad if a terrorist get killed...).

Do you thing most palestinians like this terror shit? BULLSHIT.

They fucking hate it. It destroyed their life.

And do you think they don't have RICH ones? Living on the money that was supposed to go to the people but instead some filthy leader wanted a castle so he used the money for it.

Israel is FAR from being right. But you only see it from one side.

And the palestinian leaders are the ones who want it to look like that.

Word.

*And I'm not saying the jews were the ones that were treated the worst. But comeone... Stop with the media bullshit about Israeli ppl...

Originally posted by Tbious One

6 Million jews were killed in the holaucost.

1 Million gypsies and less of other ppl which were killed MOSTLY during war and not in death camps.

There IS a sligt difference.

Cages?

WTF?

Do you know any palestinian from real life anyways?

I assume you don't.

Before the Intefada begun about 3 years ago everything was good.

They had good housing, they had work, they had money and food.

Do you thing most palestinians like this terror shit? BULLSHIT.

They fucking hate it. It destroyed their life.

Israel is FAR from being right. But you only see it from one side.

*And I'm not saying the jews were the ones that were treated the worst. But comeone... Stop with the media bullshit about Israeli ppl...

6 million to 1? where are you're facts coming from on that one?

my ex's room mate was palestinian, we talked about it all the time.

everything was good? they were forcibly removed from their land, i would never call that 'good' even if the conditions are technicly 'acceptable' on paper. if someone came and kicked you and your family out of your house, and stuck you somplace you didnt want to be, im sure youd be a bit 'annoyed'.

did i ever say i supported 'terrorism'? quite the contrary, i just said i understood why it was being done.

are there or are there not palestinians living in large fenced in compounds? are they free to come and go as they please, or do they have a foreign government dictating their movement? a cage is a cage, be it 6x6 or 2miles square.

i dont only see itt from one side, i was supplying the side that 'mr. virs' did not.

'media bullshit about israeli people'? when did i talk about israeli people? im talking about the israeli government. i dont blame the people for the attrocities of their leaders, even if, like in germany, they follow their orders.

the toxic avenger

http://in.yimg.com/xp/afp/20021103/021103154851.w44cugj80b.jpg'>

"I don't know something called International Principles. I vow that I'll burn every Palestinian child (that) will be born in this area. The Palestinian woman and child is more dangerous than the man, because the Palestinian child's existence infers that generations will go on, but the man causes limited danger. I vow that if I was just an Israeli civilian and I met a Palestinian I would burn him and I would make him suffer before killing him. With one hit I've killed 750 Palestinians (in Rafah in 1956). I wanted to encourage my soldiers by raping Arabic girls as the Palestinian women is a slave for Jews, and we do whatever we want to her and nobody tells us what we shall do but we tell others what they shall do." --Ariel Sharon, current Prime Minister, In an interview with General Ouze Merham, 1956

Ariel Sharon is a stupid racist...

And my facts are comming from the German Ministary that is.

Where is your ex-rommate from?

Actually I'm quite sure that most Palestinians that moved to the states moved probably in the 70's.

I know some palestinians and they liked things 3 years ago.

And its not like they are rich or were rich at any point.

Actually the West bank was offered to Jordan (which was under its control untill 73' if I'm not wrong) and Jordan refused to keep it.

And actually I'm sure most palestinians would like to live in peace with Israel. Atleast from the ones I have spoken to and all.

Its just some stupid fuck faced terrorists which tells them to kill jews because the religeon says so. And a kid which doesn't know how to read yet and is bery young (and also lives in a cage because of the war) thinks its what true.

But notice well that none of the "bigger" terrorists families has ever been in contact with frontal terror.

They know its too dangerous and they don't really believe in it. So they send their poor ppl to do it for them. How nice...

come on...

Archived