The Beef thread...

freeque

Originally posted by LENS

are we friends now? Oh wait, sorry, I actually have aspirations to MAKE MONEY someday. That must make us enemies.

Your shit is trite, cliched, uninspired and the product of a childish and immature mind riddled with holes from too much pretentious bullshit.

Now please, kindly take your ideology and cram it right up your ass....sideways if it'll fit

what the fuck are you on you muppet? :lol:

Originally posted by JonCoaltrain

There's no right or wrong here, just difference in opinions. You just can't seem to figure that out.[/b]

Jon, you carry yourself well in an arguement and you are right, this is a diff in opinions [/b]

you were last to realise this. IN MY OPINION YOU WERE DEALT WITH. you're whiney, you're an artfag. fact.

He didn't deal with shit and you certainly don't seem like you could counter our arguements with anything better than "yo, i keep shit real! Fuck a ten grand paycheck."

Fool.

Dalek getting lined out is fucked up[/b]

MATURE. you could have conceded that the argument is over and just said Dalek getting lined is fucked up, but you had to be a smart-arse. is it your wit that gets you all the Asian birds that you happen to mention in every post? :lol:

anyway, thanks for turning a flick thread into something more suited to Third Rail - ie a 'reaffirm-my-love-of-graf-with-a-misguided-rant' bitchathon...

funny as it sounds, people haven't clicked this thread to read your dollar-worshipping diatribes and self-aggrandising bollocks. they want flicks of graf beef, not this bullshit net-beef.

post some flicks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by nG

funny as it sounds, people haven't clicked this thread to read your dollar-worshipping diatribes and self-aggrandising bollocks. they want flicks of graf beef, not this bullshit net-beef.

yet you took the time to dissect my posts and work them into your own little rant. You're just a fucking donkey. Now....go away.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by urban cowboy

Sounds like the kinda thing the class geek would say when you bully him too much. Posh posh posh :crazy:

yeah? guess what....the class geek usually goes on to make the most cash and get the best jobs while all the "cool kids" end up flipping burgers at age 35.

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/business/bill-gates/bill-gates-mug.jpg'>

Now gimme a refill on my coke bitch

Originally posted by JonCoaltrain

Are you wearing one of his shirts?:lol: Naw man, it's all opinion, and I would never sell out after 3 years. I've only been painting about 4 1/2 years and if someone offered me money for some graff shit, I'd say no, go to this guy or that guy, hes been at it longer, bombed harder, travelled to paint more ect, ect. I wouldn't want to be in Dalek's shoes anyway, cuz as you can tell he is being taken out by real writers, even though he is getting paid. I mean the dude just does the same gay ass characters over and over. You can jock him all you want and give him all your money, while I'm cooking at work to get paid money and paying dues painting graf ILLEGALLY....Maybe after I've been painting for 15-20 years like Zephyr or some shit I'll try to make money off of graffiti. But I doubt it. Have a nice day, and tell Dalek I said wussup next time your suckin him off.:D

Oh I doubt Si is jealous either, he's obviously getting his as well being featured in magazines and all. Hey this is my 100th post! Now I'm cool.

i guess you're just keeping it real :(

Archived