The Beef thread...

freeque

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by can of worms

where you've seen this?

In EC1.

If you walk northbound up Farringdon Rd, just before you hit Rosebery Avenue on your right, there is a little road that leads up to Exmouth market.

On the blue fish-monger's wooden hut, there is an old Leet AKS tag in thin black pen.

The AKS has been lined, anonymously, in chrome.

It wasn't lined before Akt and Dels had battered the length of Rosebery Avenue, in chrome. It was lined the day afterwards.

AKS crew

AKtS

I assumed he'd done it. I'll ask around and see what I can find out, if you like.

Originally posted by MartySchemeR

Yo that my FNC from like two and ahalf years ago.. good to see that toys dis the wrong people

easy man - it's just a little shine, play on words, FNC=FoxNewsChannel+Bush=George Bush. There's no beef there. We iz cool with Names, names is cool wit us. Ya'll oughta have beef with amends that sucker needs to catch it. yeah, but for real it says no dis fnc you just can't see it.

atg may have skills but they go round every area taking out other peoples shit. I think aset and rest took out some touch and bense throw ups and bombs with burners and now they are dogged for it

Not being funny, but I think most people would rather look at a nice atg piece that obviously had had a bit of time taken over it rather then a 30 second throwup

excuese me if im wrong, but surely the code of conduct has always been you can take out a thowie with a burner? its when its done the other way around its seen as a diss

You ever get the feeling that a lot of new heads try to re-write them unspoken rules of graffiti just to suit themselves?

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Nutonce

all this shit is trash, why even beef if you both suck. ridiculous. close this fucking thread.

this threads gone on for 10 pages without people whinging about it, so i dont see why it should be closed now. true some of the beef is over nothing, and alot of it is over less than brilliant pieces, but its what makes graffiti intresting. its what keeps scenes alive. when someone goes over your work you go out and make damn sure that you're noticed again. its fascinating to see whose going over who and its fascinating to see the out come of the events. if you can be bothered to go through the whole thread rather than just posting comments on the last page you will see this.

Guest imported_b0b

Beef is only part of the scene thanks to big egos and even bigger insecurities. For the most part most writers I know have had minimal amounts of beef. It isn't as prevalant as some people seem to portray.

Archived