The Beef thread...

freeque

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: ATG BEEF

Originally posted by BRASE ONE

atg may have skills but they go round every area taking out other peoples shit. I think aset and rest took out some touch and bense throw ups and bombs with burners and now they are dogged for it

.. Haha?

If they go around all areas and replace throwies with burners then you should be bowing at their feet, not dogging them.

Re: Re: ATG BEEF

Originally posted by ObscureShape

.. Haha?

If they go around all areas and replace throwies with burners then you should be bowing at their feet, not dogging them.

yeh why the fuk would u wana dog it..its only a little throwy which took 1min and few little tags

BRASE ONE uve got alot to learn :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by moosepoopmat

.nah he def just wanted to fuck it up...cause its the chillest spot ever..no reason to run...

lets be honest, you arent beating anyone's ass. not to mention, it looks corny being all "look what happened!". getting gone over is as old as graffiti. suck it up.

beating someones ass over a peice being fucked up is a waste of my time...but to go to a spot 5 days after i painted to take some shots....and find my shit ragged by some faggity ass toy....just got me steamed thats all....but it doesnt matter....its not like its the only peice ive put up or will put up....just thought it would be a good contribution to the beef thread...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: ATG BEEF

Originally posted by BRASE ONE

atg may have skills but they go round every area taking out other peoples shit. I think aset and rest took out some touch and bense throw ups and bombs with burners and now they are dogged for it

stop getting all in brase one's face he gave you a simply answer to a question everyone has been asking why do atg get dogged out well they took out touch and bens regardless of whether or not it was a piece dub or throw-up bens and touch obviously don't feel the same way you do about being taking out by a piece if you want to change it take it up with them. One last thing don't think atg are all that innocent, i have seen atg take out peoples dubbs with none other than there own dubbs and guess what happened those dubbs got dogged.

Guest CrewJones

99% of these fools arguing about shit, I have never heard of, and do not deserve space in my memory... If all you got is a few dirty throws and a bad attitude, I simply do not give a fuck about you... you dont exist... except on your block

Is there any propper beef in london these days?.... im not talking about your 15 year old kids lining each other with their colouring pens cos...'mans went over ma dub blud'...:rolleyes:..... but some real beef? 100% english madcow!!!!!....... makes me wanna go start a war:lol:

Originally posted by hopeizm

Is there any propper beef in london these days?.... im not talking about your 15 year old kids lining each other with their colouring pens cos...'mans went over ma dub blud'...:rolleyes:..... but some real beef? 100% english madcow!!!!!....... makes me wanna go start a war:lol:

little short of oker versus ..... and atg getting dogged continously nah there isn't really any recent london beef...