The Bible

Guest ASTISM

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

maybe people don't understand the concept of the bible

when this thread first started, it was all real real dope blackbook productions, now people just throw some straight letters b/w outlines in here and call it a day.

these are barely cutting it, but it's all i can find

we need some labrat in here

graffiti-cn5ab2.jpg

rcp4mvub.jpg

sketches11-24-07002.jpg

S4300032.jpg

"maybe people don't understand the concept of the bible

when this thread first started, it was all real real dope blackbook productions, now people just throw some straight letters b/w outlines in here and call it a day.

we need some labrat in here"

this thread when it first started wasnt about colorful blackbook "productions",it was about letter styles...

quoted from ASTISM in the first post of this thread.....The Bible - 09-15-2003, 10:07 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So this is a restarted thread for the third time of the original Training Bible. Some of you may also notice that images posted by you in the TBII aren't here. This is no accident. This thread is meant for sick black book styles of pieces. It is not meant for everyone. Egos aside I've made my edits and even edited stuff from people I know. It's not about egos it's about the product. I've also noticed tons of character and more artsy type styles getting posted in the TBII thread. Most of the time they're sick as fuck, however, this is for pieces only - if there's a character incorporated into the piece then so be it. There's tons of other threads out there that have specialized themes"....

"maybe people don't understand the concept of the bible

we need some labrat in here"

this thread when it first started wasnt about colorful blackbook "productions",it was about letter styles...

quoted from ASTISM in the first post of this thread.....The Bible - 09-15-2003, 10:07 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So this is a restarted thread for the third time of the original Training Bible. Some of you may also notice that images posted by you in the TBII aren't here. This is no accident. This thread is meant for sick black book styles of pieces. It is not meant for everyone. Egos aside I've made my edits and even edited stuff from people I know. It's not about egos it's about the product. I've also noticed tons of character and more artsy type styles getting posted in the TBII thread. Most of the time they're sick as fuck, however, this is for pieces only - if there's a character incorporated into the piece then so be it. There's tons of other threads out there that have specialized themes"....

This thread is meant for sick black book styles of pieces.

it's about the product.

this is for pieces only - if there's a character incorporated into the piece then so be it.

it's never been about letters, regardless of what ASTISM says, it's been about Blackbook Pieces & Productions.

Its never been about the letters??

How long have you been in the graff game for???

2 days, i started graff last night actually, i just kinged my farm town population 5, hit 3 telephones and a mailbox, imma get mad respect

it's not about letters, it's about style

to me anyways

i can write BLAH, that's 4 letters, doesn't mean shit, style style style kid

p.s what if some people just write #'s like in europe, that's not letters

therefor i am right you're wrong, yet again

Graf is ALL about the letters man, without the letters its just abstract colourfull shit. I always look for the letter forms first, doesnt matter how crazy mad a wildstyle it is am lookin at, if the letters are poor it brings the whole thing down. The shit I respect the most is ill letterforms perfectly flowing with the chosen style. ya get me?

Archived