The Bible

Guest ASTISM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

letter form = different then letters

letter form = style

what i'm typing now are letters, this don't mean shit

i know it's a misunderstanding to alot of people, but if you got letterform/style, that's far more impressive than just letters. if i want to look at just letters, i'll go paint some Arial on a wall and call it a piece

imma go and try and find more flix for this thread

p.s "wildstyle" was the highest degree in the 80's and 90's now

i think 3d-wildstyle/abstracts are far more impressive

Graf is ALL about the letters man, without the letters its just abstract colourfull shit. I always look for the letter forms first, doesnt matter how crazy mad a wildstyle it is am lookin at, if the letters are poor it brings the whole thing down. The shit I respect the most is ill letterforms perfectly flowing with the chosen style. ya get me?

^^ werd. Il letterforms are where its at, but not where it stops. not attacking anyone, just throwing in my two cents

optikone: did you just call that dude a duppy? :lol: thats the funniest shit ever.:lol:

Thats the escuse for pussies that dont have the mental capabilty nor capacity to learn from the first grades/ foundation..

Erry one wants to be instant now in days..

Real poor escuse.

You speak for yourself on that one.

letter form = different then letters

letter form = style

what i'm typing now are letters, this don't mean shit

i know it's a misunderstanding to alot of people, but if you got letterform/style, that's far more impressive than just letters. if i want to look at just letters, i'll go paint some Arial on a wall and call it a piece

imma go and try and find more flix for this thread

Your contradictin yerself there mate, cant have the sweet duo of letterforms and style without letters eh? Obviously its what you do with the letters, once they become illegible I get a big floppy one.

Graf is ALL about the letters man, without the letters its just abstract colourfull shit. I always look for the letter forms first, doesnt matter how crazy mad a wildstyle it is am lookin at, if the letters are poor it brings the whole thing down. The shit I respect the most is ill letterforms perfectly flowing with the chosen style. ya get me?

yeah thats true

but if someones name is numbers only then there are no letters

just sayin...

This thread is meant for sick black book styles of pieces.

it's about the product.

this is for pieces only - if there's a character incorporated into the piece then so be it.

it's never been about letters, regardless of what ASTISM says, it's been about Blackbook Pieces & Productions.

thats probably one of the dumbest shit ive read,seeing how ASTISM started this thread....:confused:

• 4 weeks later...

This whole page is NOTHING but fire!!!!!

bump this fucking thread to the end of existence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Thats the escuse for pussies that dont have the mental capabilty nor capacity to learn from the first grades/ foundation..

Erry one wants to be instant now in days..

Real poor escuse.

You speak for yourself on that one.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the whole 3-D. To me, I just don't get that whole graffiti feeling when I see it. Its more like some "art-fag-I-went-to-art-school-to-learn-it" type of shit. Not saying its ugly or not graff, I just don't feel it.

I'm influenced a lot by old school lettering and wildstyle, as long as it isn't too wild.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived