The 3D pages.

NOUM

Re: Bottom line...

Originally posted by sarifs&clips

Noums a biter, plain and simple, You know it, I know it. Sadly the only one who does not seem to know is noum himself. You cant expect someone who cant be honest with how long he's been writing to come clean about his bites. Props to the cats that are down to pull this kids card. Exposing a fraud is a good thing, Noum will thank you in the long run when his deep stage of denial is finaly broken.

Now lets get back to the regularly scheduled program...3D technicians Where you at???

The guy's right.....Noum, you're not doing anything close to original or anything out of the ordinary.....fact is, anyone can take their time painting your pretty little 3-d's....your hand styles are nothing special and the reason you get so much props is cuz this is fuckin paper chase, the spot filled with "writers" who don't actually put in work....drawing on paper doesn't make you a writer....i'm suprised you don't get hacked (or do you?) cuz if i ever saw one of those generic-ass 3-d's, i wouldn't even bother burning it, i'd just line it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

nice thread but......

yo noum not to diss ya but your "M" looks allot liek daim's "M"

but ill still give ya propz........nice thread though

hecs is just wrekin shit here in mu opinion is dat hecs should

stick to 3d.....but thats just my opinion:dazed: :lol:

noum... please do not be misled into thinking that what you are doing is not biting, or even acceptable, simply because some beginners without an exptensive knowledge of graff history and style said it was "hot" Trust me, those who know anything about graff know that you a re not keeping your eyes on your own paper... your effort is misplaced, and would be better spent pursuing and developing your own style, rather that sweating to master a style that some one else already has... because its theirs... work on your own style, and maybe a few years from now, someone will be accused of biting you... this shit takes time... and if youre in it to be cool or get "props yo" then quit... if you love graff then develop your own style... friendly advice... sorry if it hurts... youll thank me later

Originally posted by 57chevy

noum... please do not be misled into thinking that what you are doing is not biting, or even acceptable, simply because some beginners without an exptensive knowledge of graff history and style said it was "hot" Trust me, those who know anything about graff know that you a re not keeping your eyes on your own paper... your effort is misplaced, and would be better spent pursuing and developing your own style, rather that sweating to master a style that some one else already has... because its theirs... work on your own style, and maybe a few years from now, someone will be accused of biting you... this shit takes time... and if youre in it to be cool or get "props yo" then quit... if you love graff then develop your own style... friendly advice... sorry if it hurts... youll thank me later

ok, first of all exptensive is not a word(either extensive or expensive) second of all ,he IS NOT biting nothing of his looks like daim or totem ,not totem becuase his letters NO,his form(flying) no its an angle and as far as i can see all graffers use angles how bout u and people like u stop and think before u draw another cloud or arrow or for that matter a certain type of shading becuz as far as i can see noum is not biting hes influenced by what he sees,u know how many times i see something on sum1 elses piece that ive thot of before its mere coincidence and when i do see it i dont use it because of people like u who say stop biting becuz something looks alike ,great minds do think alike 1 word....evolution

Archived