The 3D pages.

NOUM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by 57chevy

my philosophy on 3D is, if you cant come with something truly original, I mean a truly new concept and way of presenting the letters in formation and technique, (dont say theres nothing left to invent) then just leave that shit alone... Leave the styles youre robbing to the owners...

and noom... honestly, all else aside, I will give you some good advice. Not in an attempt to belittle you for the "borrowing" you have been doing, but to help you out BIGTIME in the longrun, should you stay interested in graff long enough. Starting Jan. 1, Take 1 year... 1 Solid year off from 3D... that should never be the starting point if you want a strong understanding of style... Basically start from the beginning... Do simple letters one after another... focus on letter structure, overall formation... how each letter interacts with the next... SLOWLY beging to warp and abstract them... THEN begin making them 3D and adding techniques and extentions... 3D style is the abstraction and transformation of simple letters... that is the base... the foundation... You are trying to install recessed lighting in a house that hasnt had the basement poured and leveled yet. In order to effectively abstract something, you need a solid understanding of the objects rawest elements... Once you have that, you will be able to power out style... strong style... OF YOUR OWN... you will never truly understand someone elses style, because you did not go through the 100 steps that came before what you are seeing them do now... Trust me... its not a diss, and I dont know why I am writing this, but this basically goes out to every beginner who tries to put the horse before the carriage... Now hit the showers

theres a NOMAK piece and character NOUM ...!!!!!!!!

;)

why do you post mindless bullshit, you suck toad, post some work, fa krists sake

Well isnt that what the SWEEP TEAM is about?? posting mindless bullshit, reposting other peoples pics, replying 2 ur own posts

Razin ya pizost cizount while rezeppin dat white gold and greeen suhn.

[noum]Cockdance[/noum]

Originally posted by WeblOne

The sweep team fucking sucks.

And gibe it up nomack, your homo ass legal walls prolly get rollerd over as your doing them.

haha, you are silly, and by silly i mean a moron you talks mad shit, back some of it up, you probably can, i dont doubt that

Archived