The 3D pages.

NOUM

Guest Frost-BK

The only reason why I see alot of heads hating on NOUM is because it doesn't look like he has a good foundation with his 2D letters.

And it shows in in his 3D pieces.

It might just be me, I don't know. . .lol

the only advice I got is to work on your letters so you can get more creative with your 3D style.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

man, you friggin 16 year old wet-behind-the-ears new jacks prove my point FOR me... you know nothing about style, and the fact that you say his style is not bitten from both daim and totem proves that. Seriously, you are embarrassing yourself... You are new to this here... I am not... You REALLY are not qualified to comment on this topic... you have not been in the game long enough, and until you have established a style of your own, and have been bitten yourself (as I have been by others) you will not be able to differentiate one style from another... Influence and biting are 2 different things... If I looks at anothers writers piece, and someone elses name comes to mind BEFORE theirs... that is biting!

Originally posted by WrIot

ok, first of all exptensive is not a word(either extensive or expensive) second of all ,he IS NOT biting nothing of his looks like daim or totem ,not totem becuase his letters NO,his form(flying) no its an angle and as far as i can see all graffers use angles how bout u and people like u stop and think before u draw another cloud or arrow or for that matter a certain type of shading becuz as far as i can see noum is not biting hes influenced by what he sees,u know how many times i see something on sum1 elses piece that ive thot of before its mere coincidence and when i do see it i dont use it because of people like u who say stop biting becuz something looks alike ,great minds do think alike 1 word....evolution

ok, first of all, if you are going to correct someones spelling, it would be in your best interests not to have spelling mistakes in your own rant. Second, you cannot go ahead and claim yourself as a king, thats done by other people, and from what i can tell, noum is the only person who likes you right now. Now, i am friends with noum and i like his work, but upon closer inspection, it does have the same form but diffrent style as some of totem's work, which i would just call influence rather than biting, i still like it one way or the Now, you spelled asinine incorrectly in your following post. Also, you can compress much of your complaints and comments into one post, that would suffice. thank you

and attitude

What did you expect him to say enter,if a person is gonna call someone a bitier and they bite everytime they flip through the pages of a mag or scroll through the pages of 12oz,its funny how people have so many different views on biting when it's on them right?..fuck it.

TUO

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3cc23b3127cce836085603aa40000001610'>

ok this is for everyone when you graff you get ideas from shit wether you like it or not,wether you think you do or not .especially if you do wildstyle cuz all the shit looks the fucking same all that block shading and thining out the lines as it get lighter ir darker and the fucking color combos if you do this shut the hell up about biting becuase thats like a fucking tradition with you people same letter form but an "amazingly" different backround same bubbles surrounding the fucking piece im not god i cant make shit look completely different from anything you've ever seen. thats like trying to say you invented a new color, impossible, the only thing your doing is mixing shit so its an endless cycle you make something that resembles something else.but in the same way yes we can make something fresh but if theres nothing to take from how can you say this shit or that shit is original you inevitably get the idea from somewhre. you cant think of anythin if your head is empty thers nothing to think about you have to get an idea from somwhere NO MATTER WHAT!! everything comes from something

Welcome to the 3D pages fuckers.

Originally posted by WrIot

ok this is for everyone when you graff you get ideas from shit wether you like it or not,wether you think you do or not .especially if you do wildstyle cuz all the shit looks the fucking same all that block shading and thining out the lines as it get lighter ir darker and the fucking color combos if you do this shut the hell up about biting becuase thats like a fucking tradition with you people same letter form but an "amazingly" different backround same bubbles surrounding the fucking piece im not god i cant make shit look completely different from anything you've ever seen. thats like trying to say you invented a new color, impossible, the only thing your doing is mixing shit so its an endless cycle you make something that resembles something else.but in the same way yes we can make something fresh but if theres nothing to take from how can you say this shit or that shit is original you inevitably get the idea from somewhre. you cant think of anythin if your head is empty thers nothing to think about you have to get an idea from somwhere NO MATTER WHAT!! everything comes from something

:lol: :lol: LMFAO!!

I know you were being very serious when you typed this out greg and belive me it's very very true,i'm only laughing because people or "graffers" ::coughcough zone coughcough:: think just because they put more bubbles than the rest and do the same old dry ass dead letter for years upon years they have the power and athority to label someone as a biter,open your ears ladies,bitting is bitting "it's like inventing a new color" that was good..haha

Re: Welcome to the 3D pages fuckers.

Originally posted by NOUM

:lol: :lol: LMFAO!!

I know you were being very serious when you typed this out greg and belive me it's very very true,i'm only laughing because people or "graffers" ::coughcough zone coughcough:: think just because they put more bubbles than the rest and do the same old dry ass dead letter for years upon years they have the power and athority to label someone as a biter,open your ears ladies,bitting is bitting "it's like inventing a new color" that was good..haha

^^^^^

This coming from the biggest biter in paper case...

thats fucking it give me your fucking AIM s/n because your talking wreckless now just splurgin' out shit to have a comeback how bout a fruitful response or is your mind to blank for that,oh and i dont wanna hear any quotes make it all your own or is that hard for you.......

talking shit about zone that guy could burrrrrrrn you. your 3-d isn't all that so stop gettin a big head, it's decent and you just add bullshit to your letters you have a lot to learn

"The guy's right.....Noum, you're not doing anything close to original or anything out of the ordinary.....fact is, anyone can take their time painting your pretty little 3-d's....your hand styles are nothing special and the reason you get so much props is cuz this is fuckin paper chase, the spot filled with "writers" who don't actually put in work....drawing on paper doesn't make you a writer....i'm suprised you don't get hacked (or do you?) cuz if i ever saw one of those generic-ass 3-d's, i wouldn't even bother burning it, i'd just line it."

Wrlot, "thot" isn't a word either. you're a fuckin toy "king tuo" what the fuck is that shit what you dropped a sharpie tag in your moms bathroom I never heard of you...

"The only reason why I see alot of heads hating on NOUM is because it doesn't look like he has a good foundation with his 2D letters.

And it shows in in his 3D pieces.

It might just be me, I don't know. . .lol

the only advice I got is to work on your letters so you can get more creative with your 3D style."

before noum started doing 3-d he had shitty letters and shitty handstyles.

"man, you friggin 16 year old wet-behind-the-ears new jacks prove my point FOR me... you know nothing about style, and the fact that you say his style is not bitten from both daim and totem proves that. Seriously, you are embarrassing yourself... You are new to this here... I am not... You REALLY are not qualified to comment on this topic... you have not been in the game long enough, and until you have established a style of your own, and have been bitten yourself (as I have been by others) you will not be able to differentiate one style from another... Influence and biting are 2 different things... If I looks at anothers writers piece, and someone elses name comes to mind BEFORE theirs... that is biting!"

listen to him you know nothing about style especially talkin shit about zone who understands letter for down to a fuckin science.

I guess I should just listen to these guys after all they use super cool secret vocabulary..."i'm a graffer yo"- wrlot

so umm i dont know if i fit in here or what. somebody said something. something horrendous, that made me actually have to come to this site and look at it, and now that i'm here, i'm going to post my stuff...

getpicture.php?id=500379

getpicture.php?id=528774

getpicture.php?id=524210

getpicture.php?id=500267

getpicture.php?id=500276

getpicture.php?id=535246

getpicture.php?id=535776

getpicture.php?id=538236

:D yep.

./sber

Archived