The 3D pages.

NOUM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you fucking serious? You think he has nice letters? No offense to you Skillz. The only thing that I liked from Skillz was the one he did for his grandma. His O in that one was pretty sick. So is his coloring and shading. (Much better than mine) But hey, I am only taking about letters. I didn't say anything about shading and anything that has to do with 3D.

Let me get to the point... (This is to Enter)

I think I have better letters than you and quite possibly Skillz. (Skillz, I don't remember seeing any 2D shit from you, so I could be wrong) Anyways, I know this is probably going to piss someone off. So if you want to do something about it, then go ahead. We can even have one of those lame battles over the net to prove it if ya want. Ummm... I know I'm toy and my letters are'nt that great but I'm "sort of" getting there. Probably not until a few more years.

Alright enough of this crap.

Skillz, if you're offended by anything I've said, here's how you can reach me:

AIM- bboyxlonglegs

Email- vuddary@aol.com

I don't want to fuck up this thread. Seems like I already have... Anyways, Skillz, post up one of your 2Ds on this page or just send it to me through AIM. I just want to see how good you are, that's all. Last time I thought "Kise" was weak. I just assumed it from his first attempt at 3D. (A Long time ago folks) Yeah, he surprised me with his 3D a few pages back. That Para 3D was impressive. Especially because it has great letter structure and shading.

peace!

AMeK

p.s- Enter, you already have my AIM. So you know how to contact me.

RE: to all of the posts about my shit

Well, what can I say.....

Fuck you HECZ...

People give you respect, but in return you give none back to the people.

Dr.sueslives, you put 3 posts on this page with no pics,

I'd shut the fuck up if I were you.

Also, I think my shit is respectable for starting last Jan. in 2003.

At least I dont put too much extra shit like some people...

You can read my letters.....

Here is a 2d that I tried playing with.

It aint my style!

stop wasting posts!

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00388242f00000065.jpg'>

SKILLZ ONE

look amek, we cool and what not, but sometimes you needa shut up......keep it fresh

I guess I see your point. But I was just trying to prove my point, and I did.

My point = You should get letters down (2d) before you attempt a 3D.

Alright, that was my point. Now, here's what "SKILLZ' said:

"Here is a 2d that I tried playing with. It aint my style!"

To sum it all up, "Skillz" just said he isn't good at 2D. I'm just trying to say he should get his "2D's" down before he does anything with 3D. Because it letterform shows in his 3D. And it ain't leaving a good impression...

====================

Fuck you HECZ... People give you respect, but in return you give none back to the people.

This is like saying "Hey, if I say that your work is dope, can you say the same about mine?"

Dr.sueslives, you put 3 posts on this page with no pics, I'd shut the fuck up if I were you.

I get what you're trying to say. I really hate wasting space but my posts were all trying to prove a point. A very good point. But hey, I'll post, but my shit ain't 3D. Hence the name of this thread, "The 3D pages".

BounceKraze, what's your AIM. I'll send my images through AIM to you.

SORRY FOR THE BEEF EVERYONE.

peace!

AMeK

Fuck you HECZ... People give you respect, but in return you give none back to the people.

no, i believe what he is sayin is that people show hecz mad respect, and he dont throw none back at all, people have put him on this pedastel and he thinks he is better than everyone else....granted he is better than most. He is probably sayin that with all these cats being nice as fuck and throwing down props, hecz should be nicer about shit,,,becaue if it werent for them, he would have such a big ego....but i dont wanna get anyone pissed off at me, thats just how i see it......crackin nigga's in the jaws, runnin hoes into walls...

Re: Re: Skillz.

Originally posted by HECZONER

NouM, remember me telling you the truth?? remember me saying that you needed work but not to listen to me to listen to you?? don't lie to people dog.. be honest!

That happend almost a year ago

hecz,and to be honest I still live by

it,but iv'e seen "skillz" letters and they

are good,you ever thought he's just trying

to go his own way in "the 3D world",All he

needs to really work on is his handstyles,but

like hecz told me when I just started doing my

name skillz,don't listen to me..listen to you.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00388242f00000065.jpg'>

SKILLZ AND SENTO SITTING ON A TREE....

K I SS I N G! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man, I give props where props is due!!!! I could care less if no one likes my shit! when I first came on here and people said my shit sucked I said "coo, since you live in a diff state & city how bout a paperbattle?" ego? I have none, HOnesTY is what I do best!! albino and skillz seriously!! hahaha.. internet fag?? wow! big words aint they? SUck your dick? I'm a guy just in case you didn't know unless that's what you're into... either way I'm not.. so yeah, me mowing your lawn? well it was more like mowing your moms lawn (sarcastic humor immitating your dumb highschool jokes) so I guess what I'm saying is... I dont need to sit here and tell people I like their shit just cuz they liked mine! I've told joker I love his shit and he always says my shit needs mad work!! so what do I do? DO I TELL HIM TO SUCK MY DICK AND MOW MY LAWN? DO I SAY FUCK YOU JOKER I LIKE YOUR SHIT WHY DONT YOU LIKE MINE?? NO NO NO!!! Since he is way more talented and skilled than me I take his advice and run with it!!! I listen to no one but my self or someone more skilled!! so shoot me!

BAR 101 IF YOU CAN PUT THAT ON STICKERS HIT ME UP, IF YOU'RE DOWN I'D LIKE TO TRADE.. THAT IS ILL!!

Originally posted by DrSeusLives

This is like saying "Hey, if I say that your work is dope, can you say the same about mine?"

AMeK

"Fuck that, I have never given that bitchmade props...

I am a rookie, I agree, but I know several niggas in Dallas that could

bust on his shit.

He isn't what alot of these computer jocks make him out to be."-SKILLZ

BITCH MADE NIGGA? OMG..HAHAHAHAHHA...

Originally posted by bouncekraze

"Fuck that, I have never given that bitchmade props...

I am a rookie, I agree, but I know several niggas in Dallas that could

bust on his shit.

He isn't what alot of these computer jocks make him out to be."-SKILLZ

YEAH, they maybe able to bust my shit... BUT YOU CANT!!! AND thats who we're talkin about right? and no you never gave me props but im gonna find the link on PG where you ask for some of my stickers and you would like for me to give you some pointers because you were just startin out!! :lol: so no, props were never given to this bitch "made" nigga! (me) but you sure as hell were askin for help!! and dont bother lookin for that link so you can erase, pg dont let you edit your posts after 5 minutes!!

yours trully!!

BITCH MADE NIGGA!! BMN NIGGA WHAT!:lol:

Re: BITCH MADE NIGGA?

Originally posted by HECZONER

no you never gave me props but im gonna find the link on PG where you ask for some of my stickers and you would like for me to give you some pointers because you were just startin out!! :lol: so no, props were never given to this bitch "made" nigga! (me)

BITCH MADE NIGGA!!

Opinions are not pointers BITCH MADE NIGGA...

I am just starting out, just like everyone knows already.

Find the link, I dont give a shit.

Whats that gonna proove,..... that your a stupid ass

that likes to say, "I told you so.":lol:

Originally posted by NOUM

http://jm.g.free.fr/smileys/non-smileys-animated/banana.sml.gif'>

The dancing bananna is

know to apear when he

sees something he likes,

loves,hates..or if he just

wants to put a smile on

your face..

The Dancing bannana is copy righted by the OFFICIAL SWEEP TEAM brought to you by Noum.tk the official noum website.

haha, noum fixed everything!

Archived