The 3D pages.

NOUM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo angry kids,tell your boy dunas

to keep up wit hthat style man,I think

it would be a little more tight if he was

to throw the add-ons in one direction or

just how he has it just with a lil more style

..basic letters..keep it up though.

• 2 weeks later...

ese, his stuff is better than his cousin Noum tho, IMO. Still I personally think you could work a bit more on ya 2D letters and then go to 3D tho, but lookin at the wichita thing... ya could really probably pull off some hot 2D shit if ya practiced more on that instead of 3D. Though thw wichita thing is nice tho... at least I like it.

But yea, i don't see you improvin or changing in ya 3D stuff... work on more 2D things then go to 3D, you'll probably see more change and improvement..

thanks for the input -but, -ese loke- do u do 3d or 2d cuz i dont get u?

that wichita was a one time thing i did that in 20min.'s tops ,thats not my aim im all 3D 2d is too simple for me too easy and everyones looks the same ,like i sed when i posted that wichita piece its just for fun .....

bt whatever man ,to u giuys oh 3d is so simple thats hot thats not ,when u make 2d interesting and DIFFERENT then come to me ...that is all but thanks for the input;)

Originally posted by WrIot

thats not my aim im all 3D 2d is too simple for me too easy and everyones looks the same

your 3d is lacking....its generic and boring...work on your 2d letters and youll start to see things improve because in the wichita piece they need a lot of work...and saying that 2d is easy and looks the same just shows how much you need to work on it....but like ese said..its entirely up to you whether or not you want to be better..

Archived