The 3D pages.

NOUM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats what i was saying i have a friend that has been writing for over 6 years and his shit still looks pretty toy because he is easily satisfied and does not listen to any advice. Tuo and Noum might be heading down that same path if they dont get it together. Just look at Virs he has gotten way better as soon as he droped his pride a bit and opened his ears-

Originally posted by Ckit

^^so when you asked for comments you just ment ones that boosted your already huge ego?

basically i just like messing with your heads by saying shit like 2d is simple becuz i know it isnt, but i could excel at that if i chose to ,but i dont 3D is mine and always will be .u guys get ticked way too easily ,just another bunch of internet thugs.

Originally posted by WrIot

basically i just like messing with your heads by saying shit like 2d is simple becuz i know it isnt, but i could excel at that if i chose to ,but i dont 3D is mine and always will be .u guys get ticked way too easily ,just another bunch of internet thugs.

basically your an idiot...your 2d sucks...and your 3d is on the right track but will still suck untill you work on 2d...

OK your just being stupid and childish now , how the hell would reverting back to 2d help my 3d ,letter structure in 3d is totally different from letter structure in 2d ,im done talking man u do u ,ima do me no more keep the hate off this page and tro yourself this iisnt fight club ,im tired of the non-constructive ego-tistical critisism ........im done im not gonna get bent over some nigga hiding behind a screenname tellin me what and what not to do .period.

OK your just being stupid and childish now , how the hell would reverting back to 2d help my 3d ,letter structure in 3d is totally different from letter structure in 2d .

are you serious?? i hope you dont believe that..

KEW bsc rsk wsc

dear wriot,

Maybe if u stopped being such a hard rock u might get somewhere in drawing. Yes ur little drawings are cute and u might say u do it for fun, but deep down inside u know that if u were doing it fun, u wouldn't be wasting ur time on posting ur sweet valentine drawings on the site asking for comments on ur things. its fine if u don't take graff serious, but there are people who do take it serious (like me) and get offended when a little prick like urself comes onto the site yapping out the ass talking about u did ur "Piece" in 20 minutes. don't try to act like "i don't need your "egotistical commments and critisism" when infact u do need it..u need alot of it. thats exactly why ur posting ur images on the site. so don't act like u weren't asking for it. that goes for all u other herbs on this site (u know who u are).... on the other news..i think i might cop myself that 20dollar walmart digicam and get some new shit up...till then..stay up.

sincerely yours,

your Favorite internet Thug

Cesar

dear wriot,

Maybe if u stopped being such a hard rock u might get somewhere in drawing. Yes ur little drawings are cute and u might say u do it for fun, but deep down inside u know that if u were doing it fun, u wouldn't be wasting ur time on posting ur sweet valentine drawings on the site asking for comments on ur things. its fine if u don't take graff serious, but there are people who do take it serious (like me) and get offended when a little prick like urself comes onto the site yapping out the ass talking about u did ur "Piece" in 20 minutes. don't try to act like "i don't need your "egotistical commments and critisism" when infact u do need it..u need alot of it. thats exactly why ur posting ur images on the site. so don't act like u weren't asking for it. that goes for all u other herbs on this site (u know who u are).... on the other news..i think i might cop myself that 20dollar walmart digicam and get some new shit up...till then..stay up.

sincerely yours,

your Favorite internet Thug

:king:Cesar:king:

^^^^ FAQ!!! ^^^ GO TO THE MAIN PAGE GO DOWN AND CLIK ON FREQUENTLY ASSSS KED QUESTIONS!! ASS!

thanks for the input -but, -ese loke- do u do 3d or 2d cuz i dont get u?

that wichita was a one time thing i did that in 20min.'s tops ,thats not my aim im all 3D 2d is too simple for me too easy and everyones looks the same ,like i sed when i posted that wichita piece its just for fun .....

bt whatever man ,to u giuys oh 3d is so simple thats hot thats not ,when u make 2d interesting and DIFFERENT then come to me ...that is all but thanks for the input;)

eseloke = MR. XIPE TOTEC!! PFFFFT!:rolleyes: DOES HE DO 3D? :rolleyes:

I CAN ANSWER!! HE DOES NOT!! HE FUCKIN ROCKS! THE 3D FLAVA!! HERE'S SOME OF HIS NOT SO WILD ISH!

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00296722f00000017.jpg'>:hatred: :hatred:

Originally posted by HECZONER

^^^^ FAQ!!! ^^^ GO TO THE MAIN PAGE GO DOWN AND CLIK ON FREQUENTLY ASSSS KED QUESTIONS!! ASS!

eseloke = MR. XIPE TOTEC!! PFFFFT!:rolleyes: DOES HE DO 3D? :rolleyes:

I CAN ANSWER!! HE DOES NOT!! HE FUCKIN ROCKS! THE 3D FLAVA!! HERE'S SOME OF HIS NOT SO WILD ISH!

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00296722f00000017.jpg'>:hatred: :hatred:

Thank the fucking lord! One that is exeptional and isn't a complete totem 2 bite! OMG!

Props to KiSe on this too.

Archived