IF THIS SHITS TRUE...

Guest T E A S E R

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by TOR

u people hating on em are fucking stupid...just cuz hes popular and most of his fans are fucking stupid doesnt mean hes not one of the tightest emcees out there...but then again who really cares what some internet nerds think....believe it or not unpopular doesnt equal good...and dont say im some idiot whos out listening to baby,bow wow,nelly,ja rule,etc,etc...i listen to mostly underground but not just BECAUSE its underground unlike most of u fools

Oh shut up. Sure he can rhyme, but he's tired as hell. His 'shock-rap-feel sorry for me because im rich' schtick was nice when it was new, but now hes just boring. Let them 'hate'.

Originally posted by sweetcherry

couldnt agree with you more

i actually dont like the songs that get popular by em and are run over and over on the radio...i like the songs that are never heard but are just incredible

Your opinions mean nothing. You are the exact kind of fan that makes eminem so gay.....

Guest T E A S E R

in all my life ive never seen mother fuckers as ugly as those cornballs above...

jesus christ, id kill myself if i was that fucking ugly...

:lol:

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

one shitty eminem album and then an album where combines his shit-osity with the shit-osity of other people who suck.....and all in the same package? WHAT A DEAL.

see, we do agree on some things.

by the way i found the negatives of the "dirty manager"

eminem is dope, plain and simple.

ill admit that usually when gets on and just spits a verse its better than when he does a whole song.

but listen to 'business', 'square dance', or my own favorite 'till i collapse'.

that shit is fucking bananas and if it was done by Mr. Lif or someone youd be screamin about how dope they are but dont get any radio play, etc etc.

eminem is dope, and he would rip your favorite underground MC to shit in a battle.

Archived