The Bristol UK Thread

niso

What happened to painting on a nice background? makes the pieces stand out much more..

On point as always : Haka + Paris wall, Poer + co, Shimz, Siren + co, true, halo, Stubz.

Trouble over b, more to worry about than that at the moment, least its someone i know getme..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

nice flicks rasev, some real graff for a change to the borin old legals toys seem to be obsessed with posting. any pina colada can spend 7 hours down bedmo painting a pretty picture...i wanna see more fuckin damage. nice to see ckid spicin it up a bit, climbin high! :king:

Originally posted by anon7574+Feb 23 2006, 11:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (anon7574 - Feb 23 2006, 11:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>nice flicks rasev, some real graff for a change to the borin old legals toys seem to be obsessed with posting. any pina colada can spend 7 hours down bedmo painting a pretty picture...i wanna see more fuckin damage. nice to see ckid spicin it up a bit, climbin high! :king:

[/b]

CKID SPICING YOU FANNY UP MORE LIKE YOU LITTLE BENT TWAT.

IF YOU WANNA SEE "MORE FUCKIN DAMAGE" YOU CAN SEE A DECENT CHUNK OF IT IN BRISTOL IN A COUPLE OF WEEKENDS BY FOOT AND RAIL IF YOU ONLY TURNED OFF YOUR COMPUTER! TAKE AN A-Z, SOME CHANGE FOR THE TRAIN, A CAMERA AND SOME THERMAL CACKS FOR YOUR 'FRONT BOTTOM'. :haha:

<!--QuoteBegin-anon7574@Feb 24 2006, 05:53 PM

always amazing legals on here eh skirmfirm...BOORRRINNNGGGG!!!!

nice to see more chrome action from a true vandal

and some :clown2: from cm

YEAH STATEMENTS LIKE THAT DON'T DO ANYONE ANY FAVOURS KEEP YOUR GAY INTERNET CHEERLEADING TO YOURSELF MATE.

Originally posted by anon7574@Feb 25 2006, 01:58 PM

cost: you gave it a bash, but got caught out!

they're not in service, and therefore dont count as tubes

its like saying i did this mad piece on a eurostar, except when i say eurostar i mean a fence in my backgarden which says eurostar on it

but the actual tubes u done are nice to see, lets see more rolling stock

I'M WELL IMPRESSED MATE, PLEASE SHARE MORE OF YOUR WISDOM WITH US (GOD NO DON'T REALLY)

BEFORE YOU DO ME WITH YOUR MACHETE, ASK YOURSELF 'WHO AM I TRYING TO IMPRESS ON 12OZ AND WHY?'

CURTIS WARREN POST YOUR FLICKS ALREADY. GIVE THE YOUNG TURKS SOMETHING TO QUIETLY SEETH ABOUT WHEN YOU DON'T POST FLICKS OF THEIR STUFF, 'YOU'RE NOT REPPING BRIZTLE ONLINE PROPERLY BLUD' :rolleyes: :haha: TEST THEIR NERVE. SEE IF THEY SAY ANYTHING. IT WILL DO 'EM GOOD. THEY'RE OBSESSED WITH OTHER PEOPLE POSTING THEIR WORK ON THE INTERNET. ITS LIKE A DISEASE.

Archived