The Bristol UK Thread

niso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

easy all. a mate of mine who used to live near bristol area said a few of you guys may be able to help me out here..

im intending to be living in cornwall for the next month on work, and wanna paint down there. can anyone tell me of any shops that sell paint round that area? i know there is one place in exeter, but are there others? plymouth would be better, as its closer to where im staying. if anyone can help me out here, and even fancies painting, gimme a pm. :smiles:

as I predicted when First Group won the westcountry franchise, between now and the handover in April Wessex Trains are gonna ease right up on the buffing. I've already seen more panels, undersides and damage in the last 30+ days than I have in the past five years, and thats just on the Bristol - Exeter line.

and i dont ever think its too cold to paint

yo TCTS, good man. ;)

shut up you fukin toys. if u had any sence or dedication in graffiti u would shut up. graffiti aint about talking of others business, nor about hypin every lil minor thing up. bristol is small and only really started gettin painted properly as of recent. so untiill u and i av put in 10+ years of soild consistencey then stop chattin. peace

Wow, best post ive read on here in ages. Big up whoever you are. I only get to use the net on other peoples pc's these days and using it this little has made me realise how fucking stupid and full of benders it is.

Aint about blowing up/ even hinting about anything at all, it also aint about bumming or posting 'look where ive been' type flicks of yards or whatnot. Keep it to your fucking selves. Bristol is fairly tight knit and those who need to know will know/find out.

On the subject of flicks tho i love all the dirty ass street bombing.. keep that coming!

^ haha not a chance.

you both talk sense (mostly), I'm man enough to admit that some of the chat is bait and it will be going the way of the dodo in a minute. but don't assume you know me mrgiles, or about my 'dedication'. not that I give a flying fuck about what someone on the net thinks of me, as I'm sure you don't either. peace

bleeeegh, recently one of your mates seems to have started one of them too cool for school look-how-hardcore-I-am fotologs that those home counties weeners love so much, you should worry about that too.

"Show off to those at the top and they will look down on you anyhow. Show off to those at the bottom and they will only envy you. Status will get you nowhere." -M.Schwartz (RIP)

ill bill posted:

''For all the bristolian train rats.

saturday just gone, was one way to the HOF,m32. on the way spotted a smashed train, looked like a wholetrain. pieces everywhere. didnt catch who it was though.... maybe you did???? ''

pathetic, bristolian train rats??? stop talking shit and get off your self promotional bullshit.

:haha: :haha:

Originally posted by stringfellow@Feb 5 2006, 08:29 AM

ill bill posted:

''For all the bristolian train rats.

saturday just gone, was one way to the HOF,m32. on the way spotted a smashed train, looked like a wholetrain. pieces everywhere. didnt catch who it was though.... maybe you did???? ''

pathetic, bristolian train rats??? stop talking shit and get off your self promotional bullshit.

:haha: :haha:

:clown2: :clown2: :clown2:

Archived