The Bristol UK Thread

niso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to add fuel to the fire, according to you he is from london which is the capital city of england and probably one of the top 3 most important cities in the world. whatever part of it he's from, he's from it. your from bristol, a small west country city 20 minutes from wales. 'bumpkin' is said regarding somebody who is not from a city, or from the countryside, hence the word 'country bumpkin' so in the same way someone from central london can call someone suburban a bumpkin, even a suburban londoner is within his rites to call a bristolian a bumpkin.

anyway who cares...more flicks.

Originally posted by nocomprende@Mar 18 2006, 11:46 AM

even a suburban londoner is within his rites to call a bristolian a bumpkin.

I suggest these 'suburban' Londoners come to the St Paul's carnival this summer and do just that. :haha:

50 Cent wannabes from Uxbridge or any other Zone 6 shithole would be just as clueless and bait in inner city Bristol (or Notts, Liverpool, Leeds, Manchester etc) as they are in inner city London.

I agree though, who cares... it ain't really worth an argument.

Originally posted by went a pisser+Mar 18 2006, 01:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (went a pisser - Mar 18 2006, 01:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-nocomprende@Mar 18 2006, 11:46 AM

even a suburban londoner is within his rites to call a bristolian a bumpkin.

I suggest these 'suburban' Londoners come to the St Paul's carnival this summer and do just that. :haha:

50 Cent wannabes from Uxbridge or any other Zone 6 shithole would be just as clueless and bait in inner city Bristol (or Notts, Liverpool, Leeds, Manchester etc) as they are in inner city London.

I agree though, who cares... it ain't really worth an argument.

[/b]

well said!

DSC00229.jpg

Originally posted by bloodrun+Mar 22 2006, 09:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bloodrun - Mar 22 2006, 09:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CurtisWarren@Mar 21 2006, 10:13 AM

Got bare flicks will upload them later this evening. Keep em peeled you slags

wheres the flicks boyo

[/b]

Had a bit of technical with my phone to pc to connection. trying to resolve it now.

;)

lol, Nice one spotty and bleeeeeegh, you need to pop over the bridge and rock some shizle.....

needs to get my act together, before i rust up completly....lol

nice one......

ITS THE LSD.......lol.... :haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by nocomprende@Mar 19 2006, 05:43 PM

i heard that the bristol btp got some new sheep to chase suspects on...hahaa im jokin, ill stop stirring...anyways got any new photos anyone???

:haha:The peep that thinks graffiti died apart from london, brighton, bristol........ :haha:

nah joking around man.......

Originally posted by CurtisWarren+Mar 22 2006, 05:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CurtisWarren - Mar 22 2006, 05:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by bloodrun@Mar 22 2006, 09:17 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-CurtisWarren@Mar 21 2006, 10:13 AM

Got bare flicks will upload them later this evening. Keep em peeled you slags

wheres the flicks boyo

Had a bit of technical with my phone to pc to connection. trying to resolve it now.

;)

[/b]

How about now... any luck? lol :innocent:

Originally posted by bleeeeegh@Mar 23 2006, 08:01 PM

Yo skroez, current plan to come over has gone tits up matey.. :yuck:

Should reach sometime soon though. Ps if you ever wanna come over here for a wall or somethin gis a shout.

No probs man...Yeah I will and make it for a bit of painting when the weather is a bit better mate, see if I can get Hoxe, Rmer, Foe too...

I will let you no for def.....

nice one......

Archived