The Bristol UK Thread

niso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tooled-up.jpg

Dutty.jpg

office.jpg

^ My office

Bloodrun, the thread gets 300 hits in 48 hours after a new reply (yeah I'm a sad cunt I kept an eye on it) but no one posts anything. What can ya do? Writers are too paranoid to post a couple of flicks and a few friendly sentences these days.

DC S*****l and the boys ain't gonna kick your door down at 6am cos you went on 12oz! :lol:

Originally posted by toy_boy@Dec 4 2005, 03:29 PM

I didnt know u needed a London Underground jacket in an abandoned building.

Too many people chat shit on here,you all know who you are!!

nice contradiction there toy boy, one sentence of "chatting shit" then one complaining about it. :clown2:

The hi-vizzer has special powers that baseball caps and hoodies don't possess. I've already said too much.

who said anything about an abandoned building anyway? thats just from a fashion shoot in my shed, that jumper is this seasons must have. :lol:

Originally posted by droptheknife@Dec 4 2005, 02:24 PM

What have you got to gain from chatting on the net?Nothing but hassle thats what.

I don't gain anything other than a cure for my boredom. If you don't want any 'hassle' don't chat about hot things or post hot flicks.

fucking hell why does everyone take themselves so seriously?

source BBC News

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/4498164.stm

This happened yesterday evening.

Station closed over armed carjack

A city's train station was evacuated as firearms officers swooped on it after a woman was forced to drive there by a man threatening her with a gun.

Bristol Temple Meads station was closed for about 90 minutes and train services were disrupted.

The woman had been driving along Ashley Road in the city on Sunday evening when she was stopped by an armed man who forced her to drive to the station.

She was freed unharmed. The gunman fled after dumping the car at the station.

Armed officers were called to the station, which was evacuated.

CCTV clues

The woman's car, a Renault, was being forensically examined by police, and the gun has not been found.

"Firearms crews carried out a full search of the station, the platforms and the trains that were there and CCTV footage has been recovered," an Avon and Somerset Police spokesman said.

"No trains were allowed to enter or leave the station, which was reopened at about 9.30pm."

The woman was said to be shocked but unharmed.

Apology to passengers

A First Great Western spokesman said disruption had been caused to services during the period, but added: "We have been able to work around it in a reasonable way."

"We hope that passengers were not inconvenienced too much."

He said a train leaving London Paddington just after 1800 GMT had to be terminated at Bath and passengers were transported by road.

A train out of Bristol was cancelled and another coming in had to be diverted to Bristol Parkway," he said.

Looking through this thread is a real eye opener.

The only bristol stuff I knew about was old school stuff like

late 80s early 90s and the off key/anti-style stuff (I'm saying nowt!)

i have seen in graphotism

and on the fotologs. Just goes to show there is no better

way to keep up to date than travel!

Some superb stuff here!

Safe droptheknife. By the way ignore my ramblings, I would! Damn these petty t'interweb arguments...

I forgot to say, in the Nomad photo that is Haka you can see sheltering from the freezing January wind trying to build a spliff.

Just goes to show there is no better way to keep up to date than travel!

Couldn't have said it better myself Sime!

quite a few bristol writers don't really bother with the net, and this is just a snapshot.. more should be seen of writers like halo, xenz, true, shimz, jerms, zare and paris..

the city seems to be really taking off now.. it was pretty dead around 2000 and now has the full spectrum of wall burners, street action, steel damage, rooftops, squats etc.. would be wicked to see some shots of omni trains but sadly I ain't got access to that little photo album..

ps nice one T.O.B keep them flicks rolling

Omni trains? Nah fuck that its all about the mythical NASH panels! Geezer was a fucking king.

But I do respect what Omni did don't get me wrong. I'm sure I told you about the time he was supposed to have cycled to my ends (40 miles away) in the dead of night... just to ruin some unsuspecting Nigerian cleaner's night shift. :lol: Fucking nutter

Also while we're on the subject of representing Bristol, the thread is sorely lacking flicks from Barton Hill youth club aka 'The Dugout' from 1990-2000. That was before my time, I've seen a fair bit from there but not nearly enough! If anyone out there has got the goods drop a reply...

Originally posted by TROUBLE OVER BRIDGWATER@Dec 6 2005, 07:45 PM

Also while we're on the subject of representing Bristol, the thread is sorely lacking flicks from Barton Hill youth club aka 'The Dugout' from 1990-2000. That was before my time, I've seen a fair bit from there but not nearly enough! If anyone out there has got the goods drop a reply...

somewhere in the chaos that is my old lockup i'm sure i have a video about this place off the telly, just after the big bust!

Archived