The Bristol UK Thread

niso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

skirmfirm youre a :clown2:

I love it when people just dont get it and write back tryin to point it out..

fresh flicks

An loco, 'The team traditionally draws its support from north and east Bristol and South Gloucestershire.' Tells you somethin that dont it.. I dont even know where those places are.. haha.

"lol bro. init. wots mor bollocks is me not nowin even how to get tha fukkin flicks up ere. computers are bollocks! "

get yourself an image uploader, upload your images and then link to them, it aint rocket science?

Originally posted by WEARETHEPIKEYS@Jan 10 2006, 01:22 PM

nice fliks rasev but it would be nice to get closer shots of those shutters

cheers

yeah i didn't have enough time really as i would have missed my train and didn't know going inside it was an option i just stuck my camera through the fence and snapped it

bump

fukbtp.jpg

bigup.jpg

pigsgohome.jpg

I think I'll call it a day on 12oz now. what page is it now, 38? I've been fairly generous with the flicks for the last 5 or so pages, I dunno if I can be arsed anymore. I'm sure I'll be back in the future...

btw if you got a CD voucher for xmas and haven't spent it yet you could do a lot worse than an album by Half Man Half Biscuit called 'Trouble Over Bridgwater'. Or anything by Adge Cutler (RIP) and The Wurzels of course. ;)

:lol: , nah but serioslly i know what u meen.. fotolog on the hospital laptop can be embarasing

also bcuz im a lazy fucker + both my cams r fucked at present time

i have a request...new toa steeds at montpelier station.. wud be nice if sum1 posted,

cheers

Archived