The Bristol UK Thread

niso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:haha: he seem's pretty chuffed with himself too :china:

well i know alot of people on here will think its hot & think im a piggie but the thought came to mind of making a bristol scene short/graff video,

any ideas of a name or if you have any footage or flicks that you wanna contribute mail me: crazy_muncan@hotmail.co.uk

yeah yeah im down 4 making a vid dat would be sick

Live-o. Roger moore goin on sick with the fliks. unfasten that cummerbund onetime yaheard. Back with a new log-in and whatnot. not too cock a hoop about this new design but whatyagonna do

I remember that day that american fella was skating bedmo, wasnt it when a certain scouser was painting? And they were chucking rocks about tryin to be hard/funny haha.. youre in bedminster mate not fuckin twatsville USA.

first name 'mr' middle name 'period' last name 'T':D

safe nice uploads all...

well...today whilst strolling pon road, i came across some funny looking artfags, they looked at me, and proceeded to stick peices of paper onto a lampost making up some flower collage :haha: , i copped flick of them in action but the flash didnt work (cunt)...anyways flickssss

DSC00335.jpg

DSC00345.jpg

DSC00350.jpg

DSC00352.jpg

DSC00353.jpg

DSC00359.jpg

DSC00363.jpg

DSC00365.jpg

DSC00366.jpg

DSC00373.jpg

oh and P.S these flicks are from a solo trackside mish...tell me im hardcore :D

dat oz ting on da audi garage is fucking shit dat boy should learn how 2 paint his shit should be lined da fuck out.and cue can fuck off, should call himself sumting different its an insult 2 my boy im gonna shank u on road u fucking chi chi emo

Archived