FREESTYLE SESSION

TOY

Ey yo I'm back//Cuz most your shit is wack// step back while i spit// But if you ain't shit// then I welcome it// Time for rhymes//and for toy's asses to die// My lyrics blasting through all the passerbys// Throw words into their minds// Soon you'll be blind// Step up step down// Calling all emcees all around this motherfucking town// Do you cats really think you can snag my crown//Midwest emcee// Most yall overlook me// Just cuz i'm 13// Doesn't mean i don't got clout//Easily take most motherfuckers out// Battle me// The incredible emcee// Kran1 blast words like a gun// Quickly i end your fun// Then walk away cuz my rhyme is done////

[This message has been edited by Kran1 (edited 07-05-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dBUSH

W-w-w-w-w(iggity) WHAT!

Ya'lls freestlyin' is butt.

Paralyzed as I slice ya open-

Laying deep inside the cut.

You know you really oughta-

take 10 nose dives in a pool without water

so you can get an idea

of the feelin of my slaughter.

Tell ya dad I dug his daughter

time to alter

my state of perfection- disassemble foe's with barehanded dissection-

no question.

Internet rhyming be like kissing your sister-

there's really no point

but fuck I smoked a joint and maybe this will annoint my boredom-

ho's: can't afford em, although I adore them. Can't do nothin to ignore them. Trifling bitches- how I abhor them.

cyber'emcees'- can't help but floor them.

here i am...its wonka//

come to dispose all dem tonkas//

toys you little boys//

you need a influential rollmodel//

unfortunately most rollmodels are stuck to the bottle///

the pain ..what goes on in our brain is just the same//

yah seen?//

some call me rude boy but iNi act no mean../

comin out like outcast...so fresh & so clean//

yah see now..i aint about the bow wow..//

pimpin aint easy..yeah well neitha is life//

pull togetha and put down the knife//

you could poke somebody's eye out!and thats blind with no mercy..//

oh yes God let i know why dem want to hurt thee..//

part of the big picture??oh.what?you just noticed?well hello again...some call me bogus..//

my name lingers....like some stink shit..

screamin I'll be baaaaaaack!!!!!when you pushed me down the bottomless pit.....//

now im at the station...waitin for train777 .....on my way to heaven...

and always remember....

------------------

"there is no life I know that compares with pure imagination.."

[This message has been edited by willy_wonka (edited 07-06-2001).]

hahahahaha, my thread is better!

yo dumb hot/ill kill you like a blood clot/thats inside your head/whyd you start another thread?/i read your rhymes and what you said/i wasnt feelin it like my nerve endings were dead/you cant even rap and you started a new session/you should of let me teach you a few lessons/like how to rhyme/your shit was just a waste of my time/i read it/and now i regret it/i could of been doing some other shit/ posting replies on big brother shit/ok im done/im gouged out/ the shit like i just let my bowels out/instead of the dogs i let the cows out/

Guest WebsterUno

I gouged out your 3rd eye!//

So say bye-bye//

Your 3rd eye is going in my pie-pie//

I-I// Need some milk to go with it//

My ass is prolific// when I get specific//

girlies say; "DAMN, you TERIFFIC, IM SPLIFFTED!//

Lets all get lifted!//While I flip the script and//

Take yo hoe, cuzz shes fo' sho'//

and she'll let me creep through the back dough//

OH-NO!//*girl moans*

12oz, we be mobbin//your whole crew we be robbin//

and my dilz, it be throbbin//

for some of that sobbin//boo-boo//

that yo girl keepin hostage//

under wraps//underwear//

under her too-too//

Ill poke her in her poop shoot!//

me and my crew//

we gonna pull a choo-choo//

we gonna cum in her butt//

oh yeah, shes a slut//

Yo I heard she got a car that go PUTT-PUTT!!!!!

AAAAAAAhahahahahaahahahahhaha

hahhaahhahahhahahahahhahah http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//tongue.gif'>

The dopest EmCee with the wackest ryhmes

Originally posted by Gouged out 3rd Eye:

hahahahaha, my thread is better!

yo dumb hot/ill kill you like a blood clot/thats inside your head/whyd you start another thread?/i read your rhymes and what you said/i wasnt feelin it like my nerve endings were dead/you cant even rap and you started a new session/you should of let me teach you a few lessons/like how to rhyme/your shit was just a waste of my time/i read it/and now i regret it/i could of been doing some other shit/ posting replies on big brother shit/ok im done/im gouged out/ the shit like i just let my bowels out/instead of the dogs i let the cows out/

gouged out your third eye? you be still handelin frys, sportin the mcDonalds cap, while i be pushin a BM-double you, waitin in the drive through, DUMB HOt-too hot to handle, Stupid fly vandal, hope your not wearin sandles, cuz i'm stompin on your puma's and smacking ya bitch, what!!, shut the fuck up, your just out of luck when you meet me on the street, you better gather your fleet, you'll never defeat me, don't even speak or you'll get touched by my led-proof cru for your nothin but Poo... WHOOP WHOOP!!!

yo... we the sopranos of hip hop big guns and flip flops... we ditch cops... rip spots.. next week we kill pops... murder in the first degree..not done intentionally....take the stand next week.. the fuckin witness mentioned me....25 for murder and 15 for the strap.... 40 years of my life gone just to get my name on the map...shits all fucked up and gettin real crazy.... 2 years passed my visions kinda hazy..... i aint all there... im fuckin losin my hair...im all stressed out... but really.. niggaz dont care... in my jail cell counting every last breathe... in the back of my mind im thinkin bout death...next day woke up severly depressed..... got dressed... took a razor blade u know the rest...........

------------------

kick midgets!!!!!!!

we are the untouchables, most noteable, dispickable MC's, rocking all your house par-T's, you better hide for your own safety, cuz we rippin shit just like a wrench in some cunt lips, Erotic shit, nastyer than clits to clits, make you flip a shit, this rhyme is wackier than tobbac-kier, you better hide ur bitch or i'mma, smackey-her, break her down to the floor, slam her head in the door, again and again, untill i see her head cock around in its socket, I've locked this shit, like your fat lip, you might as well be sum 41, little kiddies playing with toy bb guns, on trl, having the people screamin, as if they were kids on nick for keanin and kel... WHOOP WHOOP, WACK Mc CRU FOR LIFE!!!! WMC WMC WMC WMC WMC WMC WMC WMC

WMC REPPIN' THIS RIME SESSION.

i am fat like bacon/

but i am not fakin'/

sleep at my house and your man hood will get taken/

the gay rapper/

floatin through your secter like a turd in the crapper/

i pack fudge/

hold a grudge/

budge/

drudge through sludge/

killa bees/

WMC's

all up in the place

like mace in my own face

i'm crazy nuts

like squirrel guts.

WMC WHOOOODIE

[This message has been edited by uglyfe (edited 07-13-2001).]

Originally posted by WebsterUno:

I gouged out your 3rd eye!//

So say bye-bye//

Your 3rd eye is going in my pie-pie//

I-I// Need some milk to go with it//

My ass is prolific// when I get specific//

girlies say; "DAMN, you TERIFFIC, IM SPLIFFTED!//

Lets all get lifted!//While I flip the script and//

Take yo hoe, cuzz shes fo' sho'//

and she'll let me creep through the back dough//

OH-NO!//*girl moans*

12oz, we be mobbin//your whole crew we be robbin//

and my dilz, it be throbbin//

for some of that sobbin//boo-boo//

that yo girl keepin hostage//

under wraps//underwear//

under her too-too//

Ill poke her in her poop shoot!//

me and my crew//

we gonna pull a choo-choo//

we gonna cum in her butt//

oh yeah, shes a slut//

Yo I heard she got a car that go PUTT-PUTT!!!!!

AAAAAAAhahahahahaahahahahhaha

hahhaahhahahhahahahahhahah http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//tongue.gif'>

The dopest EmCee with the wackest ryhmes

my hoe?/dont direspect your mother/yeah your mom that i fuck in the butt with no rubber/ you and your crew fuck your mom/ yall some nasty mother fuckers/just another sucker/that think he could go against the gouged out/youd try to fuck me if no one found out/if this was b-ball youd foul out/you fake ass tryna touch this/before you started you were like,"fuck this!"/"how can i battle with the master?"/i told you mom and she broke out in

laughter/then i slapped her/i told her to suck my dick/and she fuckin did/nutted on her face/sprayed her like a can of mase

ok thats enough

Originally posted by dumb hot:

gouged out your third eye? you be still handelin frys, sportin the mcDonalds cap, while i be pushin a BM-double you, waitin in the drive through, DUMB HOt-too hot to handle, Stupid fly vandal, hope your not wearin sandles, cuz i'm stompin on your puma's and smacking ya bitch, what!!, shut the fuck up, your just out of luck when you meet me on the street, you better gather your fleet, you'll never defeat me, don't even speak or you'll get touched by my led-proof cru for your nothin but Poo... WHOOP WHOOP!!!

BMW?/yours stands for Barely Makin Wages/you cant fuck with the nigga from vegas/youre not only dumb hot but your a dumbass/you cant go through the drive through with a bus pass/son, youre wack i cant even diss you right/dont fuck with me or youll miss your life/with your lead proof crew/ooooh, im scared of you/if i saw you on the street id just point and laugh/be like,"yo, its dumb hot. he cant rap or graff"/ill find a big ugly mother fucker to tap your ass/wait, your mom's the only big ugly mother fucker i know/ its ok just keep your eyes closed

thats enough rhyming for you cuz youre gay.stomp on my pumas? thats some girl shit. why are you going to stomp on my feet? and i dont even wear my pumas anymore. i buy new shoes regularly cuz im not broke like you. if you want to make me mad, stomp on my brand new air forces like a little girl. i dont work at mcdonalds and never have. you came up with a bunch of dumb shit that doesnt even apply to me.

uhhm...1-2, 1-2...yeah,

You know my name,read it off the liner-notes

pussy rappers with vagina-throats get snatched out they designer-coats,

fer tryna float/concrete boats in the gowanus

always talk about a battle, but they really don' wan' this...

perhaps your queer ass better wait til the fear pass

cause I could see your teeth chatter thru ya jaw like it's clear glass

yous the type a cat to bring cider to a beer-bash,

and couldn't move the crowd if allowed to use tear-gas

so if its lookin' like your shook tonight,

this Brooklynite done took ya mic

and cooked it like/ a crack-rock, hit the caps lock on my lap-top,

...and whippped up the illest script since Kane had the flat-top.

I play the back-drop/but dont lemme get this paper up

or my whole crew gettin' fresh cuts and taper-ups

round the corners with the square-backs, and new pairs a' Air-max.

... we one of them rare acts that only deal in the bare-facts

you dare aks/ how I train on a higher plane,

...recieve high acclaim since I wore polo wire-frames

I explain/ why I flipped to the tourtise-shell,

caught hell, but always been thought'a well.

its sorta hard ta tell, so I'm quick ta slap a critic

who try to drown the truth like kennedys in Chappaquiddic.

admit it, you love the whole protocol

rhymes, I wrote em all, you proceed to qoute em all

back up off my scrotum, yall

your mug is stuck on my wood like the totem-pole!

my style elevates me beyond the reach of most biters

I'll have a seance with Dondi if I need a ghost-writer.

who flows tighter? and stay WAY beyond bent,

with lyrical content,

that's tighter than the buns on the nuns in the convent.

plus or minus, im still just your ill dusted highness...

either adjust to my flyness, Or I WILL bust your sinus!

one of them ol' timers who hit the coal miners, racked paint and stole designers and left hookers with swoll vaginas...

like that, yall.

BMW?/yours stands for Barely Makin Wages/you cant fuck with the nigga from vegas/youre not only dumb hot but your a dumbass/you cant go through the drive through with a bus pass/son, youre wack i cant even diss you right/dont fuck with me or youll miss your life/with your lead proof crew/ooooh, im scared of you/if i saw you on the street id just point and laugh/be like,"yo, its dumb hot. he cant rap or graff"/ill find a big ugly mother fucker to tap your ass/wait, your mom's the only big ugly mother fucker i know/ its ok just keep your eyes closed

thats enough rhyming for you cuz youre gay.stomp on my pumas? thats some girl shit. why are you going to stomp on my feet? and i dont even wear my pumas anymore. i buy new shoes regularly cuz im not broke like you. if you want to make me mad, stomp on my brand new air forces like a little girl. i dont work at mcdonalds and never have. you came up with a bunch of dumb shit that doesnt even apply to me.

We the wack mc cru, YOU? you lookin "dazed and confused" Ayo we never dirty, always squeaky clean cuz we don't smoke the gonji, that shit is wackey tobacki, like those furity kids playing hackey sackey, with each others' balls, what do u mean i suck at graff? i'm so ill just back up before you get a rash, and hit u in your face,like queen, you big discrase go clean the mud off your face, i'm in full bloom rhymin so right like a flower, on your tomb stone, but you, you a kidie like ike from south park, i play kick the baby in central park, stark white is what you are from my Lyrical flow, you look like you just seen a ghost, toast i always pack with me, bustin off caps in your knees and then in your face, to give you a taste of the ill rhyming flow, i'm so hot i got your mommie sucking on my big toe, as foreplay, thats right you just play, never serious as the wack mc cru becasue we make you look blue...

[This message has been edited by dumb hot (edited 07-13-2001).]

Chillin in front of my computer im going out of my mind/I'm getting bored and tired of masturbating just to kill time/After reading some posts from the dudes that write the most/I wonder if they smoke crack and if so can I get a dose?/But on to some real shit that I've been pondering about/I wanna know when the people are gonna vote Bush's retarded ass out/Bush claims that he's gonna clean up the mess/But it's funny cuz he's managed to piss off almost every friend of the US/Hold up for a minute while I turn on the fan/The fart I just cracked out of my ass is strong enough to kill a grown man/I gotta go take a piss to/So peace out and fuck you!

Originally posted by dumb hot:

We the wack mc cru, YOU? you lookin "dazed and confused" Ayo we never dirty, always squeaky clean cuz we don't smoke the gonji, that shit is wackey tobacki, like those furity kids playing hackey sackey, with each others' balls, what do u mean i suck at graff? i'm so ill just back up before you get a rash, and hit u in your face,like queen, you big discrase go clean the mud off your face, i'm in full bloom rhymin so right like a flower, on your tomb stone, but you, you a kidie like ike from south park, i play kick the baby in central park, stark white is what you are from my Lyrical flow, you look like you just seen a ghost, toast i always pack with me, bustin off caps in your knees and then in your face, to give you a taste of the ill rhyming flow, i'm so hot i got your mommie sucking on my big toe, as foreplay, thats right you just play, never serious as the wack mc cru becasue we make you look blue...

[This message has been edited by dumb hot (edited 07-13-2001).]

i only look dazed and confused cuz this shit dont make sense/not just one line but all of your statements/ill put you under the ground like a basement/you bloom like a flower,maybe a dandilion/cuz your getting your head blown off/have your face looking like beef stroganoff/dumb hot/ill eat you up like a cumquat or gum drops/then ill shit you out/or spit you out/if you my naggin ass bitch id kick you out/faggot you be hollerin,"can i get with you gouged/im not silly kid/dont get caught up when the nine milli spits/do you feel my kid/ but i dont need a gun like you/id just run you over with a bicycle/shoot me in the face or leave me with a hurt knee/ if i step to you and get a rash/its cuz of the airborne herpes/ you be farting out your ass/remember when your daddy raped you/had you duct taped to/a tree/you were on your knees/screaming no daddy please/then he ripped your ass open/so big you can fit a whole ocean/stark white/ill cut you open like a shark bite/im not one to start fights/but ill slap your mother/piss on her face/shove my dick in her mouth/then take a shit in her mouth/what you gonna do?/what you wanna do?/ill burn you up like summer do/then ill pummel you/with iller shit/thatll puzzle you/like how they built the pyramids/youre fearin this/you cant get near to this/you cant get near to shit/and im serious

Guest WebsterUno

My momma was good. but yours was bettah//

sudz even hooked it up, yeah, the bed wettah//

shes all for the cheddah//mo' money, mo' bettah'//

shes like an infomercial, setta and forgetta!//

enough about yo moms//shes broke as fuck now//

yo daddy is next//he positions himself like a chow-chow//

sucking it up like a lollipop//slapped his ass like some flipflops//

he even licks it on my tips top//hahaha I hate it when he stops//

it tickles like when yo sis sucks my fat pickle//

Shit, I even have your lil brother pushing nickles//

if we were weed plants, id be the hydro//

youd be the brown shwag//growing on the flo'//

dont try to step//your better off leaving//

pack it up//cuzz your ryhmes make me heave and//

I need me some pepto//yours grandmas a klepto//

she be robbin jiggaz for they rent dough//

Im kinging like SENTO!//

Im the cowboy roundin up your cattle//

next time you come through, remember its a BATTLE!//

bring your guns//bring your toys//

Ill even let you bring your boys//

but dont forget that i can still bring the noise//

holla out,WEBZTAH//

I said holla out WEBZTAH!!!

your momma said it right, thats why we all *shout* GETZ HER!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahah http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

My momma was good. but yours was bettah//

sudz even hooked it up, yeah, the bed wettah//

shes all for the cheddah//mo' money, mo' bettah'//

shes like an infomercial, setta and forgetta!//

enough about yo moms//shes broke as fuck now//

yo daddy is next//he positions himself like a chow-chow//

sucking it up like a lollipop//slapped his ass like some flipflops//

he even licks it on my tips top//hahaha I hate it when he stops//

it tickles like when yo sis sucks my fat pickle//

Shit, I even have your lil brother pushing nickles//

if we were weed plants, id be the hydro//

youd be the brown shwag//growing on the flo'//

dont try to step//your better off leaving//

pack it up//cuzz your ryhmes make me heave and//

I need me some pepto//yours grandmas a klepto//

she be robbin jiggaz for they rent dough//

Im kinging like SENTO!//

Im the cowboy roundin up your cattle//

next time you come through, remember its a BATTLE!//

bring your guns//bring your toys//

Ill even let you bring your boys//

but dont forget that i can still bring the noise//

holla out,WEBZTAH//

I said holla out WEBZTAH!!!

your momma said it right, thats why we all *shout* GETZ HER!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahah http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

you fuck my dad?/now i know youre sick in the head/thats nastier than taking a shit in the bed/ill lock you and your clique in a shed/you fuckin faggots/slapping my dad on the ass/and tappin his ass/now i know why your rapping is trash/butt fuckers cant rap/sticking your dick in a fat crap/oh, my sister said you dont have a fat pickle/you have a cootchie/more cootchie than a lesbo movie/you want me to bring a gun to the battle/ill role up in a tank/and blow the stank/right off you/your rhymes are awful/like when you cough up/blood from getting fucked in the butt/and your stomach gets ruptured/by a big ass dick with no rubber/now you have diseases/you got genital warts and it burns when youre peein/and your screamin/cuz your uncle and your brother were double teamin/now you dont know who's semen/is the cause for the green and/purple spots you be seein/i dont know why you tried to battle me/your braver than petting a snake with it's tail rattling/i gotta give you props for that/but your rhyming is shit and im calling the cops for that/your rhymes are like you looted shops for that/you came out with a bunch of shit like daewoo VCRs/and TV carts/im from vegas,who do you think we are?/you fuckin idiots come to las vegas/and cry over you lost wages/now your boss lays ya/off and youre broke/tried a rap carrier but youre shits a joke/and youre depressed/and say, "i cant take this mess"/so youre on dangling by a rope/around your neck/just cuz i clowned your set/stop trying to battle me/youre babbling/youre a cowboy? you need the whole calvary/to go 3 rounds with me/ill bust open your lips/bust open your ribs/you might as well cut open your wrists/youre dyin going up against the gouged out/more deadly than an AK letting rounds out

Guest WebsterUno

you fuck my dad?/now i know youre sick in the head/thats nastier than taking a shit in the bed/ill lock you and your clique in a shed/you fuckin faggots/slapping my dad on the ass/and tappin his ass/now i know why your rapping is trash/butt fuckers cant rap/sticking your dick in a fat crap/oh, my sister said you dont have a fat pickle/you have a cootchie/more cootchie than a lesbo movie/you want me to bring a gun to the battle/ill role up in a tank/and blow the stank/right off you/your rhymes are awful/like when you cough up/blood from getting fucked in the butt/and your stomach gets ruptured/by a big ass dick with no rubber/now you have diseases/you got genital warts and it burns when youre peein/and your screamin/cuz your uncle and your brother were double teamin/now you dont know who's semen/is the cause for the green and/purple spots you be seein/i dont know why you tried to battle me/your braver than petting a snake with it's tail rattling/i gotta give you props for that/but your rhyming is shit and im calling the cops for that/your rhymes are like you looted shops for that/you came out with a bunch of shit like daewoo VCRs/and TV carts/im from vegas,who do you think we are?/you fuckin idiots come to las vegas/and cry over you lost wages/now your boss lays ya/off and youre broke/tried a rap carrier but youre shits a joke/and youre depressed/and say, "i cant take this mess"/so youre on dangling by a rope/around your neck/just cuz i clowned your set/stop trying to battle me/youre babbling/youre a cowboy? you need the whole calvary/to go 3 rounds with me/ill bust open your lips/bust open your ribs/you might as well cut open your wrists/youre dyin going up against the gouged out/more deadly than an AK letting rounds out

I just ate all your cattle, your pigs and orange juice//

Im ready for seconds//so bring out the moose//

pour me a pint of some guinny//add a bottle of some Remi//

Im so faded now you cant even see me//

eye to eye//maybe I should try not making you cry//

this is childish//but it aint over//

at least not till I CRUSH you with my Range Rover//

so bend the fuck over//

take it all take some//

my loves about to cum//

I should pull it out and shoot it on your bunz//

Im should jack you for your tizzank//

and take all your bizzank//

beat your ass and slap you//

and smoke all your dizzank//

with your girl riding shooty//

she be gurpin at the party//

and she be lookin real hottie//

talkin bout, "ill ride you like a Harley!"

Ill Donk her ass and dump her//

let mero take her home so he can hump her//

Im off on another mission//more chumps need some dissin//

Ill be back cuzz its you grandma Ill be missin//

booooooooooooooooooo

that was lamer than my last one.

Im going to bed.

that was lamer than my last one.

youre right about that. its fun going back and forth with you and dumb hot. maybe im taking this more serious than the 2 of you but its cuz its what i like to do.but to get back on subject.....

just accept the fact that im better than you/im broke and still have more chedder than you/show up by yourself or with a crew/make sure to bring weapons with you/youre all still dying whether youre wearing red or your blue/you got a range rova/ you aint J hova/and youre gonna stay broka/like you came over/to vegas and played poker/ok you fucked my dad now you wanna cum on my ass/if you try that youll get a gun in your ass/not 22 but a missle launcher/thatll blow you,your sister, and your mom up/youre seeds and stems and im bomb bud/thatll fuck you and youre bong up/youre more annoying than your car alarm was/thats before i disconnected it and stole your mom's truck/stop trying to run with the third eye/it just doesnt make sense like a nerd high/

kreatin weird shit,after smoking multiple spliffs,smoke hits,like mushrooms out of cowshit,you trip,ill hit you with these hollow clips cuz i aint got shit,ill piss on your piece and throw chinease food grease,and deceased fetuses spleans,im sick in the head,i liked watching how much it blead till it was ded...ENUFF SAID!

RESPECT TO THE FULLEST.... THAT WAS ILL!!

I'M DIGGING THE BIG DADDY KANE QUOTE!

Originally posted by SCOTCH WHISKEO:

uhhm...1-2, 1-2...yeah,

You know my name,read it off the liner-notes

pussy rappers with vagina-throats get snatched out they designer-coats,

fer tryna float/concrete boats in the gowanus

always talk about a battle, but they really don' wan' this...

perhaps your queer ass better wait til the fear pass

cause I could see your teeth chatter thru ya jaw like it's clear glass

yous the type a cat to bring cider to a beer-bash,

and couldn't move the crowd if allowed to use tear-gas

so if its lookin' like your shook tonight,

this Brooklynite done took ya mic

and cooked it like/ a crack-rock, hit the caps lock on my lap-top,

... we one of them rare acts that only deal in the bare-facts

you dare aks/ how I train on a higher plane,

...recieve high acclaim since I wore polo wire-frames

I explain/ why I flipped to the tourtise-shell,

caught hell, but always been thought'a well.

its sorta hard ta tell, so I'm quick ta slap a critic

who try to drown the truth like kennedys in Chappaquiddic.

admit it, you love the whole protocol

rhymes, I wrote em all, you proceed to qoute em all

back up off my scrotum, yall

your mug is stuck on my wood like the totem-pole!

my style elevates me beyond the reach of most biters

I'll have a seance with Dondi if I need a ghost-writer.

who flows tighter? and stay WAY beyond bent,

with lyrical content,

that's tighter than the buns on the nuns in the convent.

plus or minus, im still just your ill dusted highness...

either adjust to my flyness, Or I WILL bust your sinus!

one of them ol' timers who hit the coal miners, racked paint and stole designers and left hookers with swoll vaginas...

like that, yall.

Originally posted by SCOTCH WHISKEO:

like that, yall.

while youre rockin the taper ups/i got the afro/dome so big it should say "home of the astros"/sorry but i cant flow/your shit is hotter than a dance floor/and better than the man show/im not sayig that your better than me/but you could get on a record with me/everything we get on, we'll dismember the beat/we'll make hit after hit/fuck chick after chick/ go on tour with jedi mind tricks/and get all fine chicks/give us head til theyre mindless/hit it from behind,yes!

what do you say? sound like a plan?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a dumbass when it comes to writin rhymes/I can't seem to figure out how you guys do it all the time/Once in a while you might catch me typin shit that ain't even mine/Don't blame me/I like to listen to P. Diddy/He steals shit all the time and he's still makin money/Even when all that shiny shit made him look funny/Please, please, please, nobody pay attention/I paused for a moment cuz of my genital infection and women are scared of my affection/Wanna see my bug collection?/I divided it into sections/I know exactly why there are so many pest infestations/I'm steering away from the subject/Goin off on tangent/My vacation's all fucked up/Maybe I should've planned it/Kinda like this rhyme before I can it/And everyone thinks i'm Hispanic/Not that there's anything wrong/Except for my little schlong/And the excess body hair that's unusually long/Weird looking like midgets in thongs/So I better end this song before I embarrass myself any more/This rhyme is so whack it could be filed under crack whore

------------------

I need a strong dose of caffeine and a dancing midget.

Archived