what are these trains called ?

bobyfrütbowl

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahaha, i like the way you guys think, yea im just gettin into fr8s and shit, i been to a lay-up i guess its what u call it, i dont think its a yard, but im new to trains so im not sure, but i was checkin out shit, and i seen these yellow tankers with like liquified sulfur or somethin like that on the side, crazy shit, i got kinda scared, im hoping to see one of them reefers..

Originally posted by .:wizo:cdc:.

i seen these yellow tankers with like liquified sulfur or somethin like that on the side, crazy shit, i got kinda scared, im hoping to see one of them reefers..

ever see indiana jones and the temple of doom? when the magical rocks are in close contact they heat up and shit? same thing with those tankers and spray paint...only you explode to death.

Guest rob deer
Originally posted by solidcold

who's buyin? thanks.

i been callin em excess ht reefers but i talked to a southern cat and he calls em icycle cars....

I don't remember exactly but it was something with an X at the end...not tpix...some other privately owned line. either box fruit drinks or french fries I'm not sure...you can see where they buffed over the bnsf shield. I just saw a couple on vacation 3 months ago.

Guest rob deer
Originally posted by rob deer

I don't remember exactly but it was something with an X at the end...not tpix...some other privately owned line. either box fruit drinks or french fries I'm not sure...you can see where they buffed over the bnsf shield. I just saw a couple on vacation 3 months ago.

it was TILX...had to go back to god's country.

• 2 weeks later...

bring the bling

Originally posted by railspike

icecicle trains eww id pay money to get up on ine of those!:cool:

well then, the basic tour starts at $199 american, this all inclusive package includes 2 nights of painting, each night will consist of one flat white bnsf boxcar and a random boxcar, meals are included as well as 10 assorted tips. For an additional $400, a graff artists of your choice will be provided for you to jock, one in 100 packages offer the grand prize of painting with cope2 in new york on a highly legal wall. Submit all forms to iwannabedopeondafreights@graffitiizdope.graff.com

Archived