Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

anyone want to get in on this character battle going on over in that character battle thread? ill go ahead and move it into here. didnt realize the thread was 2 years old when i read it, someone bumped it. heres the rules.

space toast vs bacon

ill move back the due date to the 23rd.

must be full page, doesnt have to be colored, NO piecing. I'd like it to be judged on the characters alone. you can throw your handstyle in.

anyone want to get in on this character battle going on over in that character battle thread? ill go ahead and move it into here. didnt realize the thread was 2 years old when i read it, someone bumped it. heres the rules.

space toast vs bacon

ill move back the due date to the 23rd.

must be full page, doesnt have to be colored, NO piecing. I'd like it to be judged on the characters alone. you can throw your handstyle in.

Space toast vs bacon? What does that mean? Like a piece of toast fighting a piece of bacon or some shit?

• Like 1

OK the vesta battle is getting polled on wednesday but its time for another one.

Since that one turned out well i think another production battle is in order. New word is POSTED. Full out battle, piece, character, background, crazy colors...whatever you think will help your chances at winning pretty much. Due on the 1st...this way you can pick up your welfare checks and still have time for a sketch.:cool: