Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by yeaaaah baby

joker: what kind of markers are you using?

I use just about everything I can get my grubby hands on. The fill in that piece, as well as the smaller letters under it, as well as the background greens are done using Pantone Tria's, older Design markers and Berol markers. The slightly darker green, in the piece was low on ink so I was able to fade it out to the white of the paper pretty easily. The black outline is done using a Alvin Penstix 0.7mm pen. I use them for just about everything that requires a black outline. The red outline was done with a Sakura Micron .05 and .005 pens. The highlights in the small letters and the line around the outside of the piece are done with those Uni-ball gel pens. They go over jus about anything.

Originally posted by zealot

the river battle is a simple battle correct?

Yeah. Most of the other guys went with some spice in their pieces but that's cool. I just wanted to work on simples for a while and I figured what better way topush me to do so than to "battle". I went really simple because I needed to work on structure again. When you work on abstract styles like I do, you tend to lose sight of structure. So going back to zero once in a while makes things come together elsewhere. At least for me.

Originally posted by KIRS

StarzAbove For that JEA................//seakr wanna battle u pick the werd and a black and white shit............if u interested hOLLA!!:confused:

ok, black and white only, and the word is......Rock... due wednesday, what kind ? u choose.. simple wild?