Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'm gonna go with minus on this one

cause as a production there was a lot more goin on, but meks is still rockin don't get me wrong

and then for my third i have to pick Bsly

i know it's not as productiony as the others, but damn just everything going on is sick

pesk checking in i finished my ish up in one well the bottom half the top i staterd a while ago...lil sloppy for me...and im loving this battle thread im going in ..next battel characters and background i have to give it to mek for simple fact i love graff and his letters are straight graff plus the light shining on his piece is crazy character is john blaze also minus is hot also im not a 3 d letter dude although those letters are dope mek first and minus second...see u dudes next battle get ya markers ready im going in lol....ta kings rth dbc staten s finest boyeeeeeeee

• Like 1

This is.

OK the vesta battle is getting polled on wednesday but its time for another one.

Since that one turned out well i think another production battle is in order. New word is POSTED. Full out battle, piece, character, background, crazy colors...whatever you think will help your chances at winning pretty much. Due on the 1st...this way you can pick up your welfare checks and still have time for a sketch.:cool: