Canvas Thread

Harpo Marx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

just some pre-match hype; I'm working on a tasty canvas for my newborn son! Will be finished on weekend hopefully. Theme is "summer in the garden of bunnys and funtimes" Sleep deprivation and a wierd mix of pride and anxiety provide the fuel.

congrats just. and im stoked about the new painting. the title alone is sick.

i very rarely fuck with water colors, and i paint actual subject matter even less frequently, but i did both today. i also have a few paintings in my usualy 'style' that ive been working on the last couple months. one is completed, two more are in some various stages. ill try to get pics one of these days.

FreeSnap001-4.jpg

enigmatic,

no offense, but dude is right. that shit is awful. you should not be taking advantage of your relatives like that.

the door itself is rad. id strip off the shit that was done to it, and just hang the door. not that what he did is particularly bad, but the door is particularly fresh. 9 times out of ten, when people add their 'art' to found objects, said objects where better before the additions.

Seek that's the shit - so made to be tattooed. It reminds me that I want to start doing some heraldry-type stuff

Watercolour might very well be the way forward. It is great for people who like to frame their shit in pure lines but with delicate touch.

I'm about 3 hours work away from finishing the newest piece. It's not particularly advanced but it's crisp as hell and it's got colour that makes you want to take a bite out of it. Designed for infants but ought to appeal to the more discerning 12oz critic. Just need to find 3 hours to do it! At work on monday morning having had 3 hours sleep. Seb has colic and is convinced that night is day :(