any body roll?

ctRECK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

look thats great for you if you think rollerblading is gay, thats not why i started this, i started it so maybe the people who do like skating can post shit so, be a little open minded because the world dosnt revolve around you

Originally posted by seeking

i would like to point out that last time around, i fucking killed it. i was absolutely hysterical.

thats all.

wow i hope you are proud of yourself... you know now that i found out seeking thinks he is funny i may sleep better tonight knowing seeking is an closed minded ASS

i would like to point out that last time around, i fucking killed it. i was absolutely hysterical.

thats all.

It's a good thing Seeking isn't prone to tooting his own horn. I don't recall the last thread like this... I'd be interested in knowing if there were any disses that haven't been covered in this one.... and what they were.

"wow i hope you are proud of yourself... you know now that i found out seeking thinks he is funny i may sleep better tonight knowing seeking is an closed minded ASS"

hahahahaha.........just a heads up, i hope you did your english homework.

so yes, you fruit boot scooting dick sucker, your as gay as liberace, and not half as stylish. your the worst kind of gay sport participant, cause you dont even have the good fashion sense that god instills in the rest of his limp-wristed chosen ones. your just a fucking homo that thinks if you only ride on two small wheels, instead of 8, that you'll be fresh. no fag, you stuck too. go bunny hop your faggot ass into the freeway fuckwad.

:spin:

Archived