Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ghostvandal

fuck ex girlfriends

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man, i feel the pain of the ex. i saw mine on saturday night and it hurt. we broke up maybe 2 years ago, but he was my first love. we did remain friends for a bit, but we kept fucking so we (i) decided it was better to not talk. hes married now, which i think is kinda hilarious because they havent been together for even 6 months yet, but thats not my business....ha, anyway, ex's are bad news.

Okay but you are missing the point of when it really sucks to see your ex... when you see her AND SHE IS WITH ANOTHER DUDE, do you see how much more ass your situation could haev sucked. Thats when it really gets inside your stomach. I never care about old girlfriends until i see them with other dudes. Its fucked up too, cause ill break up with them and everything will be cool, then i see them with some other guy and it pisses me off... well that only happened once. The truth is you just gotta find new hoes and stop being nice to them and start treating them like shit and not only will they totally fall in love with you 10 times faster (cause girls are retarded like that), but you wont care when you leave them. It works i swear, and yes that is the mature thing to do.

seeing and ex with another guy always did used to seem to eat away at me. it always put me in a very negative frame of mind. it's important to focus your energy doing something else. you have to find something to get your mind off her. if you don't, at least it was this way for me, depression follows. so do something about it now---get up, get out, and get somethin..