THUMPER! (what are you eating?)

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm not going to eat any of the shit anyone of the people on this page 31 of this thread are eating. i'd rather have good shit i made, i don't care if it's dropped on the floor a couple times or what. i know that i'm the one who dropped it and i have subsequently dropped it somewhere i know will make it edible for human consumtion and dropped on a plate for me, so whaahh! i'm currently drinking one 40oz however, undropped, and making smoked salmon fillets with some mexican arroz blanco, and some sauteed mustard greens. no sauce as of yet.

Whoa!

Ratatoui! I haven't heard that word since I was a kid. Wow. Go bodice!

The paint junky three stack just became my day-off breakfast project.

My dinner- Arroz con frijoles negros with an orange roughy fillet, still in

the works, but does it smell good. The ARCEL doritos/powerade combo

made me laugh so much! At least you'll be well hydrated during all the

vigorous snacking, keep the electrolytes repleneshed! Ha.

• 2 months later...

one sandwich constructed of toasted bread, fried Armour "Treet" imitation Spam, and mustard mixed with Lousiana hot sauce. then i ate a cup of vanilla pudding, then i was still hungry so i prepared some Ramen noodles with beef flavor, everything eaten with black coffee. now i'll go smoke a cigar.

*haha i forgot what flavor of chips i was eating^

• 2 months later...

Hahaha... booya!! I found it.

I ate some marshmellow fruity pebbles in milk for breakfast. (I recommend against getting these, if you like marshmellow cereals, just get the lucky charms... they're better.)

I'm fixin to go rustle up something to eat now and I will let you all know the details upon my return.

Archived