The >>Insides<< Thread (London and beyond)...

freeque

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

european tags suck asssss no handstyle whatso ever

now that i got you mad, i was just kidding hahahahahaha tight work guys!:lol:

This is a bump straight to the top.

I won't have access to the net for the next couple of months, so I won't be able to keep this thread alive.

Someone help keep this going by posting flicks while I'm away. I love my insides!

• 2 weeks later...

So Sneak you aiming to have the most posts in the shortest amount of time? Only kidding fella. Go side tracked from that Brighton trip by to much birthday drinking.:D :lol:

Even got arrested for slapping a police womans arse! Very peachy!

Guest sneak
Originally posted by vynlone

So Sneak you aiming to have the most posts in the shortest amount of time? Only kidding fella. Go side tracked from that Brighton trip by to much birthday drinking.:D :lol:

Even got arrested for slapping a police womans arse! Very peachy!

summer holidays do that to ya:(

if your still up for it, i get paid soonish....paint?

• 1 month later...

from the other side

found on the 'Net ... as seen from the other side of the looking-glass...

Newsgroups: uk.transport.london, uk.local.london

Date: 2003-08-06 07:10:51 PST

Subject: Graffiti on London Underground Trains - continues

There has been a huge rise in graffiti on the insides of Circle, District and Hammersmith & City Lines stock. This is usually of 'tags' scrawled on the inside of every door using large felt tip pens. This makes the trains look an absolute mess.

Apparently two perpetrators have been caught and jailed. Their pictures were in the Metro recently. Yet the graffiti continues and fresh tags are obvious. It appears that the culprits are in competition to see who can get their tag onto EVERY door on the

system.

When I was on the H&C Line a while ago I was travelling from Paddington to Hammersmith. This was at about 11.00.pm one weekday. The train was largely empty. Two kids got on - a 16-18 year old,

Caucasian, black curly hair, blue jeans, track-suit top with hood, youngish looking - and a young podgy white kid of about 10.

I watched the two kids duck down at every door and write something with large felt tip pens. They gradually worked their way down the train going through the connecting doors from one carriage to another.

Since they were obviously going to write on every door in the train I decided to report them at the next stop - Westbourne Park. I ran up to the front and told the driver what was going on. He immediately closed all the doors and we walked right down the train to the end. Unfortunately by then the kids had wised up why the train had stopped for so long and scarpered. However they should have been picked up on the CCTV there.

These two kids are NOT the ones that have been caught and whose photos were in a recent Metro.

C.J.Brady.

--- Message 2 ---

Subject: Re: Graffiti on London Underground Trains - continues

Date: 2003-08-06 07:27:30 PST

I reported a similar incident on a SWT service to the guard who was checking tickets. He locked himself in the guards compartment and let them escape after they had finished ruining the first class carriage.

Re: from the other side

Originally posted by cpickle

found on the 'Net ... as seen from the other side of the looking-glass...

Newsgroups: uk.transport.london, uk.local.london

Date: 2003-08-06 07:10:51 PST

Subject: Graffiti on London Underground Trains - continues

There has been a huge rise in graffiti on the insides of Circle, District and Hammersmith & City Lines stock. This is usually of 'tags' scrawled on the inside of every door using large felt tip pens. This makes the trains look an absolute mess.

Apparently two perpetrators have been caught and jailed. Their pictures were in the Metro recently. Yet the graffiti continues and fresh tags are obvious. It appears that the culprits are in competition to see who can get their tag onto EVERY door on the

system.

When I was on the H&C Line a while ago I was travelling from Paddington to Hammersmith. This was at about 11.00.pm one weekday. The train was largely empty. Two kids got on - a 16-18 year old,

Caucasian, black curly hair, blue jeans, track-suit top with hood, youngish looking - and a young podgy white kid of about 10.

I watched the two kids duck down at every door and write something with large felt tip pens. They gradually worked their way down the train going through the connecting doors from one carriage to another.

Since they were obviously going to write on every door in the train I decided to report them at the next stop - Westbourne Park. I ran up to the front and told the driver what was going on. He immediately closed all the doors and we walked right down the train to the end. Unfortunately by then the kids had wised up why the train had stopped for so long and scarpered. However they should have been picked up on the CCTV there.

These two kids are NOT the ones that have been caught and whose photos were in a recent Metro.

C.J.Brady.

--- Message 2 ---

Subject: Re: Graffiti on London Underground Trains - continues

Date: 2003-08-06 07:27:30 PST

I reported a similar incident on a SWT service to the guard who was checking tickets. He locked himself in the guards compartment and let them escape after they had finished ruining the first class carriage.

"large felt tips"...hahahahahahaha:)

Archived