The >>Insides<< Thread (London and beyond)...

freeque

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

No Insides In the USA!!!

Yo, I'm sick of heads talking shit about Euro-writers! The proof is in the pudding, and these pictures of insides are like some caviar pudding. I have been into graff for 14+ years, I'm not saying transits here never get wrecked at all, but they dont get wrecked hard like the pics above. We used to have insides killed on our trains and the buses, but around 10 years ago, fools got spooked by cameras and shit and basicaly gave it up. It is rare to see one tag inside a bus now, no one's got the heart and balls. I dont care what anyone says, you Euro heads are down for your shit, pulling brakes, wearing ski masks, knocking out the drivers! Thats some real shit! Ya'll dont front, keep up the madness! Europe=the evolution of graffiti

USA... so close, yet so far

insides for sure do get done up here in the good ol' You Ess of Ay... but just not quite enough... if only peeps here would realize how close the scales are to tipping... would it really take that much more? that many more kids putting up just one tag, just one sticker a day?

and the scales go creak over to the other side...

NYC chronology ... see how it started in 1972... marker tags on the fronts... insides... the rain of a million little tags that paved the way for what was to follow... it's not rocket science to realize the same basic idea is how things got going in every city where things run today... but you can't start in the middle of the story.

Thats real! The troops get a little bigger, those scales are definately going to trip again. This might not be the day and age of the tagger, but I feel it is coming around again. There is so much diversity of style right now and quite a few kings, that is more than enough influence to bring shit back up in the US. And with the world getting poorer by the day, inner city youth is bound to rise above the struggle once again! Hiphop is about to go full circle, The Rebirth Is Here!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived