The >>Insides<< Thread (London and beyond)...

freeque

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally posted by ader47

do public toilets count as insides :lol:

a while ago a very pissed writer explained to me how the club and pub toilets in the city centre were "the insides of Bristol". it seems funny now, but at the time it was like that bit in Human Traffic, when the two blokes are talking about Star Wars at a house party. we were both like 'wow! thats amazing' haha.

i should also point out, the people i see up the most in these places are probably me and him... ;)

Originally posted by nG

a while ago a very pissed writer explained to me how the club and pub toilets in the city centre were "the insides of Bristol". it seems funny now, but at the time it was like that bit in Human Traffic, when the two blokes are talking about Star Wars at a house party. we were both like 'wow! thats amazing' haha.

i should also point out, the people i see up the most in these places are probably me and him... ;)

:huh?: i dont know about that. maybe i drink at different places to u?i must admit i am not a regular at the sedan chair:lol:

i always like the toilets though, its funny to see what writers come up with when theyre pissed.i might get a camera phone so i can post some up

Originally posted by cloudstepper

:huh?: i dont know about that. maybe i drink at different places to u?i must admit i am not a regular at the sedan chair:lol:

i always like the toilets though, its funny to see what writers come up with when theyre pissed.i might get a camera phone so i can post some up

but i've got Edwards smashed darling! :lol:

maybe i haven't got much running then. i do tend to hit the mirrors in front of shocked 'white shirt' types, so maybe its all buffed now (excuses, excuses...)

Originally posted by Guilt Ridden

All about TURBO....

...Gotta say though - I kinged Reflex, Toad, Walkabout, The Works and Revolution all in one night...

beat that Ng!!

i doff my cap sir! :lol:

The Works is nasty man - pure 'white shirt' clientele. on my mates birthday we did vodka shots (cos they were the cheapest - classy) while some bloke from Hollyoaks felt up girls arses on the stage. then he (my mate) had the rawest dirty pint i've ever tasted and threw-up on the dancefloor, BUT held it in his mouth until he got to the bogs. where he finds the fattest queue in the world for a cubicle, so spits it all down a urinal. oh yeah did i mention how classy we are? hahaha...

anyway how many girls toilets are you holding down mate?? ;) :D

Originally posted by CantRead

Has BS1 discovered msn yet?

no. besides i've only been on the net this past week because i'm at my mums in BumpkinLand ('where your pikey dreams come true!'), and i haven't got access to the internet in Bristol. i'm back tomorrow too.

yo freeque, did SWT really have to replace doors because of Amps insides? thats fucking crazy. he deserves a crown for that...

Archived