AWWWSTUN TEXXXAS

mr_president

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Jello Biafra

According to my trip to Austin and what's I've seen with my own 2 eyes, this thread is pretty bias.

ummm well thats mainly because i flick shit that i like... or people have sent me flicks to post. ill post anyone that gots flicks, it doesnt matter to me...

the ones putting in the most work right now are:

OHNO CRU- (i dont like their shit really, hence why i dont have any of their flicks, but thats just my opinion, if some of them send me some shit, ill post it...) but they do bomb/tag alot etc...

JESSE went all city, but its mostly tags and a few bombs here and there...

this new kid SIRE has been killing it, he pretty much all city but just with tags an shit... no need to flick tags... especially his, no diss, but the truth.

SARIN put in a lot of work, again i dont like his shit enough to flick it, sorry...

as well as a few out of towners that killed it... mania etc etc... again i dont really care to flick their shit...

those are the main kids that are active right now, atleast heavily that i havent posted much of... like i said, you got flicks, hit me up on aim, and they'll be posted.

:D

okay fuckerholes peepfucking game

VOMITER gets the CRUSHKILLDESTROY award

JESSE gets the VIP CRUSHKILLDESTROY award for 2002-2003

GOMER gets the CRUSHKILLDESTROY award for most styles implemented while burning bombing

OHNO gets the CRUSHKILLDESTROY award for most repped crew most in part by yes you got it HABIT

SARIN and VOV get the stupidest behavior award for 2002-2003

SIRE gets the comeup CRUSHKILLDESTROY award for 2002 - 2003

FETUS/CHER gets the biggest asshole award

BLINK MBC gets the most annoying and least respectful for 2002 - 2003

OSHIT gets the scardeycat award...

watermelons/steaks/eggs/bread and any other fucking wheatpasted vegetable item

gets the MOST WANTED CRUSHERKILLERDESTROYER AWARD...

seriously,

who are you to be giving awards?

here, buy five blackbooks and fill them up.. other than that.. quit on graffiti for right now. you have no letters, no style.. your shit is on the same level as those who grab a can and write "4:20" under a bridge..

although i'd rather see the 4:20, sometimes they get their 3d right.. you never do

Originally posted by Jello Biafra

Mr. President... that's understandable. Looking through my own flick collection, it's pretty bias as well.

not really biased, just not rich, cant flick everything, im not a documentary god dangit.... hahahaha

poops- nice vomiter...

Archived