Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mr_president

AWWWSTUN TEXXXAS

man, it sucks that a great thread like this doesn't get bumped more often... someone needs to post flicks from that show on saturday, and if anyone has the kesp and NV pieces before they had gotten gone over... email me, peace...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: ...

Originally posted by wickeder

somebody should post the new walls at mojo's

Damn, I know the buff is strong in ATX but seriously, there is more to life than Mojo's. You guys ever heard of illegal graffiti?

Post some JESSE and VOMIT.

Re: Re: ...

Originally posted by WalterSobcek

Damn, I know the buff is strong in ATX but seriously, there is more to life than Mojo's. You guys ever heard of illegal graffiti?

Post some JESSE and VOMIT.

uh huh, of course illegal before legal that goes without saying

jesse and vomit i agree

maybe some moneystacks?!!!

Dope to see old WORM pieces... im not from TX so i really don't know but looks like those were some of his first pieces...

Originally posted by IRON HEAD

Dope to see old WORM pieces... im not from TX so i really don't know but looks like those were some of his first pieces...

those were from the coming up years to say the least...

i had the hips to the hop

someone get a flick of that jesse y vomit on the gas tanker on your way to new bronzville... i would of but the driver was a dumb dumb

Re: i had the hips to the hop

Originally posted by deepsouth

someone get a flick of that jesse y vomit on the gas tanker on your way to new bronzville... i would of but the driver was a dumb dumb

that is jesse kews and spot...not vomit

pictures are pictures

aight, to start off, the pics are for the most part ill, minus the ecso pics, those are shit.

second, i know why mr_president got banned, however, i was unaware that unconscience got banned, for what reason did he get banned?

Re: pictures are pictures

Originally posted by onesecondple

i was unaware that unconscience got banned, for what reason did he get banned?

not that its any of your business... but he wanted to be...

he "retired" that name you could say...

well you guys sure taught me that i need to learn respect... tough love i guess. So i quit graff, blink doesnt exist anymore, i killed him with a rusty railspike. he had no regard for others feelings that guy i tell you, crazy character. Anyhow heres some pictures of austins newest and most original crew since NBK and TDS, but most of you new jacks dont know shit about that. Anyhow i thoght about it for awhile and decided i never ever gave a shit what anyone else thought. plus i know why i never could come clean with my shit, i was to nervous about getting caught so i would always rush. I dont suck at bombing, in fact im pretty fucking good and real effecient. I dont care about piecing, its worthless and its something that comes with time. I dont have alot of time to waste everyday on racking massive amounts of paint to waste on legal walls and chill spots. anyway here you go, these kids have ut in the most work i have ever seen by a new crew and they dont care about what anyone says. They got my respect, i hope they get national exposure.

*edit

Theres no need to bring anyones family onto this board, the reasons people write is their own fucking business and if you come anywhere close to this line again, I'll ban you. If you have something of such personal nature to say, Say it to his face since you obviously are in contact with him, and keep it off the internet.

http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/l0rdka0s/adults_halloween_mojos.jpg'> ADULTS OHNO