AWWWSTUN TEXXXAS

mr_president

Originally posted by waldo merfie

hey what ever happened to that skate spot with all the walls beat up that was on mtv 90 years ago?

you mean the sports and music festival that, although it was in austin, it was completely artificial, and destroyed the day after the fest.,

are we talking about the same ohno crew from new orleans?

no.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GOMER DAC HD

VOMIT DAC

JKRROCKS CTS DAC

AVAIL AWB

PODER CTS

ZORRO2 OHNO

ADULTS OHNO

HEAVY

DRSEXO

DRATKO OHNO

DEGAS OHNO

SAZER BDC(north and central only)

HAZE BDC(north and central only)

JUSE TMP

DCAP ADS AWB

DOBS TMP(north and central only)

IMENS AWB

MINE ADS AWB

on the rise:

REAKS BDC

EBOLA

BLANC3

MONA

this list is about as accurate as a blind mans descrption of a rainbow

Guest DEEZ NUTZ!!!
Originally posted by E MARTYR

soler is RA HD huh? well then he shoulda known better than doing those wack character things over peoples shit.

he went over JUSE (who gets down illegally and people know it) and some shit ZOR did to.

that is toy. and he should know better.

you dont do graffiti? ummm ok...

i need to get around town? you go flick some shit ya lazy fuck. half the people doing shit right now arent worth flicking. im not wasting my time, energy, or gas money to go flick 85% of the bullshit being done in our "scene".

if youre so down in it, and always "getting around" bring a camera with you and flick some shit. its that simple.

Soler will NEVER be RA maybe HD, but never RA. His shit is unoriginal plus he's a fag. So don't get it twisted bitches. RA por vida...

Holy Diver

You've been down too long in the midnight sea

Oh what's becoming of me

Ride the tiger

You can see his stripes but you know he's clean

Oh don't you see what I mean

Gotta get away

Holy Diver

Shiny diamonds

Like the eyes of a cat in the black and blue

Something is coming for you

Race for the morning

You can hide in the sun 'till you see the light

Oh we will pray it's all right

Gotta get away-get away

Between the velvet lies

There's a truth that's hard as steel

The vision never dies

Life's a never ending wheel

Holy Diver

You're the star of the masquerade

No need to look so afraid

Jump on the tiger

You can feel his heart but you know he's mean

Some light can never be seen

last reply

dude what the fuck is up your ass. It seems to me and everybody else you are the only one talking shit. You are the one in other pples buznass. You dont get how hippy and nice pple are in austin coz if you ran your shit like that down here you would know why they call it hatertown.JkR is not DAC that was just a night him me and five went out and he was put down five tags too. another I move like a ninja you never know when I'm there.Two weeks ago all I saw was all your tags crossed out all over town.. well if you sit and think about shit hold any crappy reply, get off your computer,go outside and wreak some shit and then maybe we can talk about it.:idea:

Re: last reply

Originally posted by KQuas

dude what the fuck is up your ass. It seems to me and everybody else you are the only one talking shit. You are the one in other pples buznass. You dont get how hippy and nice pple are in austin coz if you ran your shit like that down here you would know why they call it hatertown.JkR is not DAC that was just a night him me and five went out and he was put down five tags too. another I move like a ninja you never know when I'm there.Two weeks ago all I saw was all your tags crossed out all over town.. well if you sit and think about shit hold any crappy reply, get off your computer,go outside and wreak some shit and then maybe we can talk about it.:idea:

first off i dont give a shit why its called hater town. Big deal im scared. Im not a fucking hippy and i do happen to have plenty of experience throwin hands. Now that was two weeks ago and im sure you stuck around only on the drag, which i dont put work into that much because its boring and easy. you need to get around more then come back and talk shit to me sayin i aint done shit. things can change ina day, and if you havent figured that out you aint been in graff long enough. LOS MALIENTES PARA VIDA.

Archived